Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A good test boosting supp regime, or a formula for expensive urine

ThePolishHammer

Once a day
ARgamine -20g's
Tribestan 1g
Reibol 2g's
Zma 3 capsules
DHEA 100 milligrams
Andorsteindone- 100 miligrams

Can i expect any serious results with this?
and to what degree... anything i should add or take away?

Trib and ZMA are good ways to mildly increase your endogenous test to optimal levels........but won't jack it up much over normal. The andro and dhea will not convert to test optimally, and will convert to estrogen more effectively (esp andro). arginine is good for pre workout, and retibol i don't think does much of anything. your better off to get on some better PH's like 1-AD/4-AD(transdermal)/boldione/Nordiol. Then just use clomid (easy to get even domestic) to jack your test back to normal after the PH cycle. upshot is that there are way better PH's than andro/dhea and trib/ZMA are helpful....but don't expect them to jack your test way up or anything spectacular. would work well with the PH cycle i believe though. Then clomid afterwards like i said before.

What is clomid exactly? im kinda new to the hormone, game ive just done a bunch of researching this weekend?
how muc more drastic are gains on Prohormones, and how much do you lose coming off?

well, the gains on PH's aren't all that fantastic....although if you use higher doses and stack them together you will be suprised. ever since actually stacking them together and taking the better PH's i have mainly been on cutting cycles. They worked wonders for saving muscle and burning fat. i had never been able to diet down while maintaining muscle like on PH's. i haven't had real success with bulking on them though, although i never really did it entirely properly like i did on my cutting PH cycles. Def do some research on 1-AD and 4-AD. there are several 4-AD types available, like 4-ADEC by biotest and the transdermal 4-AD by ergo, and your basic 4-AD oral. 1-AD is good orally. anyway, if you stack two or three of these together you'll do well with proper diet/training. As for the clomid, it is a female fertility drug that works as a mild anti-E in men, as well as it helps restore proper hormonal function in men. you take it say, 4 weeks post cycle. at like 50mgs a day. it is a prescription drug, but it works well. you can get it domestic from a few places, or order it from an online pharmacy and you should have no customs problems with it at all. but research the PH's like 1-AD/4-AD/boldione/etc and stack some of them together....as well you can always use the trib and ZMA to help with hormonal function while "on" and then use clomid afterwards to maintain your gains.

Ive got a pretty intense diet/training regime here. (editing it right now) What sort of gains do you think the PH's will add? is it worth the cash?

Morning (7:00)
-----Aminos-----
10 g's glutimine
5 G's Arganine
5 g's lysine
5 g's Orathine
-----Vitamins----
Multi-Vitamin
C-100 & C-1000
Vitamin E supp
-------Food-----
60 g's Maltodextrin
30 g's Whey Concentrate + 150 ml'skim milk
6 Eggs +Two Spoons of Cottage Cheese
100g's Cooked Quinoa
One Tablespoon Flax Oil
------Misc-----
1 g bromelin
1 g Tribestan

Snack (9:00)
Can of Tuna
Red Peppers
One Tablespoon Fish Oil

Lunch (12:00)
Vitamin B-50
Can of Salmon
1glass of milk (350 ml)
2 servings of blue berries or high glycemic fruit
One Tablespoon Flax Oil

Snack (2:00)
Turkey Sandwhich 70-100g's of turkey lettuce, tomatoes, and other fruits/vegetables on brown bread
Broccoli or brussel sprouts
1 Glass of milk (350)

Snack (3:30)
sliced grilled Chicken 50-100 g's
1 Handful of almonds

Snack (5:30) Preworkout Carb up
200 g's servings quinoa
1 Glass of Milk (350 ml)
50-100 g's of fish or chicken
1 tablespoon fish oil

Preworkout Meal (7:00)
-----Aminos----
10 g's glutamine
7 g's Arganine
7 g's Lysine
7 g's orathine
10 g's bcaa's
-------Food-----
30 g's whey protien + 150 ml's milk
2 Servings of High Glycemic Fruit (Strawberries, Peaches, Pears,Mango)

WORKOUT (7:00)

Postworkout Meal(8:15-8:30)
------Aminos----
10'gs glutamine
7 g's Arganine
7 g's lysine
7 g's orathine
10 g's bcaa's
------Food------
50 g's hydroisolate protien*
60 g's Maltodextrin**
Glass of Apple or Grape Juice (350 ml's)
1 Handful of Nuts
-----Misc-----
1 G bromelin

* Replace hydroisolate with concentrate postworkout on rest days
** Replace maltodextrin with two servings of quinoa

BedTime (11:00)
-----Aminos---
10 g's glutamine
5 g's Arganine
5 g's orathine
5 g's lysine
10 g's bcaa's
-----Vitamins----
Multivitamin
C-100 and C-1000
---------Food------
50 g's Casein Protien
1 glass of milk (350 ml's)
4 spoonfulls of cottage cheese
--------Oils------
One Capsule Flax Oil

Mid-sleep snack (2:00 AM)
Grilled chicken, fish or turkey 150 g's

looks pretty well planned out. now i would research the PH's and incorporate them in there. as long as you use the better PH's and dose it high, you should see results since you are eating and supplementing/training properly. only way to tell is to give them a try. many of us around here seem to like the 4AD dermal/1AD oral/Boldione stack. maybe give them a try. 4AD dermal is by ergopharm.....1AD is also made by Ergopharm (and others)....Boldione is made by molecular nutrition i believe.

well, the test shrinkage i would say no....i've had them mess with my sex drive before (at least i think it was them, maybe i was just getting old :)). but nothing really major unless you start megadosing them. best to keep it between label dose and megadosing.....somwhere in between.

Top Bottom