Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best way for beginner lifter?

drunk22

I want to start the traditional lifts, squads, deadlifts and bench press. What are the best tips I can use to improve technique ?

You can hire a coach who also is a powerlifter.

Or...

There's a ton o How To videos on YouTube from coaches to competitive powerlifters... and there's a lot of novice program over the internet.

Just google... strength programs for beginners and you see.

be careful hiring someone, these guys read a couple books and then become personal trainers. every other 20 year old is a personal trainer, any idiot can pass that test

how did i learn how to do these? i had a great weightlifting coach in high school who taught me.

I would invest in a good weight lifting coach. You don't need to waste money on 20 sessions or anything like that. Just get a couple so he can teach you proper form, how to warm up etc.

If you start with light weights it will be easier to get your form right. You don't want to go too heavy too fast. That will just cause you to adopt poor form. My advice is to take it slow.

Top Bottom