Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hair Growth on test / hgh WTF?

igottadoit

Guys! no shit! I started to thin at 21 or 22. Im 34 now and been on hgh and test for 11 weeks now and no shit im growing hair on my bald ass head. I thought i noticed it a few weeks ago but didnt say anything a few people said it looked like my hair was getting darker. Then my wife this evening was standing behind me while i was sitting at the office and started showing me how it was growing in. Whod a thunk it.

It's unlikely related to your test intake. However, many people report some reversal of MPB loss when on GH. Count yourself lucky.

lurcan said:
It's unlikely related to your test intake. However, many people report some reversal of MPB loss when on GH. Count yourself lucky.

I've heard of GH doing that

my hair got a little thicker on a test/tren cycle, i am not prone to MPB but have somewhat of a receding hariline, but not so much anymore though

igottadoit said:
Guys! no shit! I started to thin at 21 or 22. Im 34 now and been on hgh and test for 11 weeks now and no shit im growing hair on my bald ass head. I thought i noticed it a few weeks ago but didnt say anything a few people said it looked like my hair was getting darker. Then my wife this evening was standing behind me while i was sitting at the office and started showing me how it was growing in. Whod a thunk it.

In research patients I have read that some have had their hair turn from grey back to original color....test does make my hair grow like weeds.

Wow, so at 24 there's some hope for me yet with gear. YES!! I am soo prone I can only hope that it has the same effect on me. I haven't lost any hair in a while because I've been using finastride but wow that's nice to hear. Now I just hope that it doesn't start growing in weird areas (ears, nose, etc..).

Ahh who am I kidding, it just helps me justify cycling a little more often. :)

My hair grows really fast while on cycle, but at the same time, I also shed hair pretty bad while on cycle.

A guy at my gym who has cancer had lost his hair. It has all grown back since he has started cycling again (test and GH). The doc told him that it was one of the effects of the test he was running.

Top Bottom