Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

where are you working out?

ColdFronto

I am curious to hear where you guys/gals are working out right now during the lockdown? are your gyms still open? do you workout at home by yourself? gym? patio? do you workout with a partner or a group still or are you avoiding everyone. tough to stay motivated?

No gyms open here, and I'm trying my best to make due with a folding bench and adjustable dumbells in my apartment. It's far less than ideal and I need to lift some heavy shit soon before I lose my mind.

I am lucky enough to have a modest gym at home. Nothing like Mobster's but it definitely is adequate. You will have to learn to be creative. Check out IG and youtube. Tons of guys are posting up free training programs that do not require anything you won't have at home already.

I built a home gym 4 years ago and rarely used it until now. That said, I'm in no hurry to get back. Really enjoying my home workouts.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using EliteFitness mobile app

Lifting from home currently, super limited equipment. Looking to buy some like almost everyone right now.

Just training at home, have some adjustable dumbbells (go up to 25kgs each) and a 20kg kettlebell :) had to get some resistance bands too to make things a bit tougher... good mornings are interesting when you're not tangled up.

Been doing a lot of running for a charity event too (if its not concelled), good for cutting and calves but shrinking my legs a bit :/

Top Bottom