Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5 weeks on cycle and nothing

reginaldo30

This is my first cycle and I'm doing 500mg a week of test cyp, and so far i have no results. i have adex on hand but getting zero water retention. diet is nailed down, working out 4X per week. I'm 30 years old and 5'11 and 200 pounds. using Geneza Pharma brand, i dont have health insurance so cannot get bloods, advice?

you can post photo of your test vials also
I think you chose bad source and received bunk test

you can get bloodwork without insurance just fine... privatemdlabs and besides that, if you need something done, you best get it done... you should be doing pre, mid and post cycle bloodwork

This is my first cycle and I'm doing 500mg a week of test cyp, and so far i have no results. i have adex on hand but getting zero water retention. diet is nailed down, working out 4X per week. I'm 30 years old and 5'11 and 200 pounds. using Geneza Pharma brand, i dont have health insurance so cannot get bloods, advice?

Yeah you can. You can afford steroids so can afford to pay for a test out of your pocket.

Geneza has been around since the wheel was invented.

You are not going to turn into Ronnie Coleman overnight, give it time.

Get bloodwork done.

You need to get blood work and will have to pay for it privately. That is the only way to know if your gear is legit or not.

Some states require a Dr’s authorization to accomplish blood work.
You cannot just walk in and request testing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Doing a cycle without blood work is just reckless and irresponsible. At least get a yearly physical with blood work at a minimum.

Top Bottom