Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Huge cycle options

VanaT

Check out this huge cycle and I'm going to put together for this winter
I’ve got trenboloen acetate 700mg a week (100mg a day)

400mg a week masteron propionate

Aromasin

N2guard
I’m also gonna throw in an oral which is where I need your help deciding which one to add
I was kind of debating if I should add in something more strong like Anadrol or if I should get something very mild like tbol

noone is going to recommend an oral, especially with your absolutely abusive dosing of tren... half of that dose would be plenty... you need to get your mind right here before you really cause yourself some issues man

I would lower your dose quite a lot sir. Dosing at 300 mg per week will give you very good results and you should not have to deal with high side effects either

Aromasin

N2guard
I’m also gonna throw in an oral which is where I need your help deciding which one to add
I was kind of debating if I should add in something more strong like Anadrol or if I should get something very mild like tbol

trenbolone masteron that's a decent stack

if you want to add an oral add some turinabol tbol not anadrol

Aromasin

N2guard

How about some info on you. If, for example, you're a fatty, then the cycle AND and oral is a bad idea.

Top Bottom