Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dairy free mass gainers ?

NOAHbrutter11

[FONT=&quot]Hi there, I have been eating dairy-free for about 6 weeks due to the fact that any and all forms of dairy cause me severe acne, which I assume is the result of a sensitivity to whey and/or casein. That being said, are there any good mass gainers out there that don't contain any dairy-derived proteins and that taste relatively good? (I've had some dairy free protein shakes that taste like cardboard with a hint of chocolate).[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thanks.[/FONT]

There are other protein powders like soy and pea. As far as actual weight gainers, avoid any of then. They are garbage for you, and you are far better served by eating more whole foods.

I want you to read the ingredients in any weight gainer you pick up. just read it

you tell me if any of those ingredients belong in the human body

yeah you will gain on them, but it is garbage weight.. fat and water. plus you are poisoning your body will poison

Hi there, I have been eating dairy-free for about 6 weeks due to the fact that any and all forms of dairy cause me severe acne, which I assume is the result of a sensitivity to whey and/or casein. That being said, are there any good mass gainers out there that don't contain any dairy-derived proteins and that taste relatively good? (I've had some dairy free protein shakes that taste like cardboard with a hint of chocolate).

Thanks.

See the other post.

[FONT=&quot]Hi there, I have been eating dairy-free for about 6 weeks due to the fact that any and all forms of dairy cause me severe acne, which I assume is the result of a sensitivity to whey and/or casein. That being said, are there any good mass gainers out there that don't contain any dairy-derived proteins and that taste relatively good? (I've had some dairy free protein shakes that taste like cardboard with a hint of chocolate).[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thanks.[/FONT]
Stay away from mass gainers. They are full of empty calories. Eat whole foods

Meh, I agree. They taste like garbage a lot of them. I haven’t had one that didn’t taste planty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom