Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting pregnant with no period

wakan

I have been using steroids over the past five years off and on and there was a time period where I did not get that time of the month for seven straight months. I blame the steroid used for that. My question is do you think going through that affected my fertility chances

better stay off steroids for at least a year before you try to get pregnant serious stuff here

I have been using steroids over the past five years off and on and there was a time period where I did not get that time of the month for seven straight months. I blame the steroid used for that. My question is do you think going through that affected my fertility chances

Possibly. Go get it checked

We are not physicians here, but steroids and pregnancy don't mix, take minimum a year off, before thinking of pregnancy. Consult your doctor about your lack of periods

It’s very hard to tell without you talking to a doctor. You were messing with your hormones so there is a chance in it.

Top Bottom