Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Knots after injecting steroids

fantyca

What does it mean if you keep getting knots after you inject steroids every time? I am using testosterone with primobolan. When I run the primobolan by itself it's really bad so I started mixing it with the testosterone in the same injection. After I did this it's not so bad in terms of it hurting but not noticing I'm getting a lot of knots. What am I doing wrong

I get knots from injecting primobolan too and some PIP also
i massage the area make it warm and stretch thats important
also heat up your gear before injecting and use a small guage pin

What size pins are you using and where are you injecting? Are you rotating sites? You are way too vague and vague questions get even vaguer answers

What does it mean if you keep getting knots after you inject steroids every time? I am using testosterone with primobolan. When I run the primobolan by itself it's really bad so I started mixing it with the testosterone in the same injection. After I did this it's not so bad in terms of it hurting but not noticing I'm getting a lot of knots. What am I doing wrong

Are you injecting in the same place all the time?

Are you rotating sites sir? What about your primobolan dose? How much are you injecting? We will need to know more to be able to accurately assess the problem because it could be a number of things

Top Bottom