Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Estrogen blockers

[FONT=&quot]I've been looking at taking estrogen blockers to help with mass and muscle tone etc...some of the estrogen blockers say that they should not be taken by women? Is this true? Why do they say that...I can't find any legit sourcess about side effects of estrogen blockers?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

You don't want to totally block estrogen unless you have breast cancer or something. If your estrogen is too high, you can use something like DIM, but blocking it won't bring you gains.

I've been looking at taking estrogen blockers to help with mass and muscle tone etc...some of the estrogen blockers say that they should not be taken by women? Is this true? Why do they say that...I can't find any legit sourcess about side effects of estrogen blockers?

Think about this logically. Women are women because of their ratios of estrogen to test. Blocking it will cause issues. Stuff with skin, breasts, periods and so on.

Top Bottom