Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fertility questions for female

rosie38

I am a female who is 38 years old and my biological clock is ticking fast. I definitely want to have another baby with my boyfriend before we get married just to lock him in. My concern is I just finished a pretty good anavar oxandrolone cycle. I was running 15mg a day for 8 weeks. Will this effect my chances of getting pregnant or harming the baby?

Yes it will have an effect, you should stop running anavar if you want to have a healthy baby. Im not saying harm is coming but better safe than sorry.

I am a female who is 38 years old and my biological clock is ticking fast. I definitely want to have another baby with my boyfriend before we get married just to lock him in. My concern is I just finished a pretty good anavar oxandrolone cycle. I was running 15mg a day for 8 weeks. Will this effect my chances of getting pregnant or harming the baby?

As long as you get off the Steroids for a good long while you will be fine and have a healthy baby there should be nothing to worry about.

Once you are both off any gear you will have a better chance of getting pregnant. That being said, it can most certainly still happen while being on hormones.

Top Bottom