Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Cycle Advice, Test E + Var + Proviron

Catman22

Hey bros,

Been doing a fair bit of research and I'm looking to run a 14 week cycle to increase strength and maintain weight. I want to keep as much of the strength gain post cycle as possible too.
This is mainly a performance cycle, I'm a rugby player looking to get as strong and powerful as possible without putting on too much extra size that will effect cardio too much post cycle - the aesthetics are secondary.

I've run a few oral only cycles in the past this will be my first time injecting test. We have a long off season due to COVID so I'm planning on getting it done and out of my system by the time we take the field again.

Weeks 1-12: Test E / 250mg x2 EW (500mg per week)
Weeks 1-3 + Weeks 11-14: Anavar / 25mg x2 ED (am and pm) 50mg ED
Weeks 1-14: Proviron / 25mg x2 ED (am and pm) 50mg ED
Weeks 1-18: Arimidex / 0.5mg EOD
Weeks 1-20: Ibutamroen / 10mg x2 ED (am and pm) 20mg ED
Weeks 10-20: Cardarine /20mg ED
Weeks 1-20: N2Guard

Perfect PCT
Week 15:
Clomid - 50mg per day
Nolva - 40mg per day
Ostarine - 25mg per day
HCGenerate

Week 16:
Clomid - 50mg per day
Nolva - 20mg per day
Ostarine - 25mg per day
HCGenerate

Week 17:
Clomid - 25mg per day
Nolva - 20mg per day
Ostarine - 25mg per day
HCGenerate

Week 18:
Clomid - 25mg per day
Nolva - 20mg per day
Ostarine - 12.5mg per day
HCGenerate

Week 19:
Clomid - 12.5mg per day
Nolva - 10mg per day
HCGenerate

Week 20:
N2 Guard and HCGenerate

QUESTIONS
1. Originally I had planned to use the Anavar up front for 7 weeks then just continue to run test and proviron for 14 weeks (2 weeks extra on the test). I've seen multiple threads with differing approaches here, some with orals up front, some to finish and some bookmarking the cycle.
Is the above the best way to maximise strength gains and maintain them?

2. My main concern is recovery from this cycle, I want to keep as many strength gains as possible. Is there anything jumping out that you would do differently to the above?

CURRENT STATS:
Age - 31
Height 5'10
Weight - 210lbs
BF - 15.4%
Squat - 445lbs
Bench - 365lbs
Deadlift - 535lbs

GOAL (after PCT - eg week 22)
Weight - 205lbs
BF - 12%
Squat - 500bs
Bench - 400lbs
Deadlift - 600lbs

Looking forward to any advice you bros may have.

Looks pretty straightforward
I’ve done something similar with good results
You can get good results with 300 test e/wk too and you might not need any AI but that’s personal
But if that was the case I’d use prop so ur not waiting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can run the Test and Var together for the entire 12 weeks. Var has some toxicity to it, but it isn't going to destroy your liver. 50mg is a very reasonable dosage and you have liver support during and after cycle.

I would not run Ostarine in PCT. Running a low dosage of an AI during PCT would be a good idea.

finishing vs. starting with var.

people who finish with var are competitors trying to look good for a competition. if that isn't you then run it to start

That's exactly what I was looking for, I wasn't sure why people were finishing with var - but obviously the majority are using for aesthetics - I'll go for the 7 weeks at the front end then.

Thanks for clarifying

You can run the Test and Var together for the entire 12 weeks. Var has some toxicity to it, but it isn't going to destroy your liver. 50mg is a very reasonable dosage and you have liver support during and after cycle.

I would not run Ostarine in PCT. Running a low dosage of an AI during PCT would be a good idea.

Basically what I am looking to run is 'Perfect PCT' which includes ostarine, also if I'm looking at running Var front end now then the ostarine may help give a little boost at the end of the cycle?

You can do whatever PCT you want.. but Osta does not belong in PCT. It is suppressive.

and what do you mean by a boost at the end of cycle? A boost during PCT?

You can do whatever PCT you want.. but Osta does not belong in PCT. It is suppressive.

and what do you mean by a boost at the end of cycle? A boost during PCT?

Just following the advice here that seems to be pretty well backed by a lot of people.

https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html

https://www.elitefitness.com/articles/perfect-pct-exposed/

I was a little confused with the inclusion of Ostarine in PCT but maybe someone with a bit more understanding could help? As far as i see it it, it's in small enough doses not to be suppressive and will help reduce catbolism during PCT?

Just following the advice here that seems to be pretty well backed by a lot of people.

https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html

https://www.elitefitness.com/articles/perfect-pct-exposed/

I was a little confused with the inclusion of Ostarine in PCT but maybe someone with a bit more understanding could help? As far as i see it it, it's in small enough doses not to be suppressive and will help reduce catbolism during PCT?

I'd look for actual bloodwork and not articles trying to sell you something. That's just me though.

Top Bottom