Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Woman & Primo

Dieselicious

My girl has done 2 cycles of Var & 3 of Winny with no bad sydes - except she said her joints hurt from the Winny. The Var ripped her up but she wasnt too happy with results.

What do you Girls think about Primo - I hear its another choice woman can get away with. can you give some dosages & experiance?

She is not competing - but we are both always train like we are anyway.

She is 5.2 125 about 7 percent (im guessing) but nice abs you know.

7%? Is the intent to maintain that? I guess I'm not sure what your goals are first. I wouldnt' suggest maintaining 7% for too long....

Primo -- apparently caps / tabs are coming back. Injectable is the common, but make sure you know its real. Has a history of being a highly faked drug and not the cheapest. Sides are probably similar to winny w/ the acne, hair falling out & voice change. (I'm comparing these to winny as these are more present in winny than in var - but noting just because your g/f didnt' get aggressive sides on winny means nothing about how she might react to primo.) Its a slightly longer acting esther. Typical dosage 50-150 mg/week-ish - never suggest going w/ the higher dosage when the lower is sufficient. You can always increase but remember it takes 3-4 weeks to really show its results and as long to get out of your system, whereas winny & var are fairly quickly out of your system. It doesn't dry out your joints like winny.

My girl is naturally slender so she is constantly wanting to put on a little more muscle but her diet is always so strict she cant just pack on size. The winny worked but apparently she is not were she wants to be. wanted to go to the next level.

She is after the Monica Brandt look she and I both love that look - but monica holds a nice amount of size at times too. What do you think Monica brandt uses or has used. You can kind of see masculization in her face - but she is still georgious of course!

At 7%, she would be shredded beyond a competitor-look. Female fitness/figure competitors rarely get this low .... they usually are around 10% (give or take, depending on the individual).

7% in a female is NOT a maintainable BF!

Oh boy....

imo - Unless she is pro Bodybuilding caliber "ripped" - she isnt close to 7%....I guarantee you that.

Var didnt rip her up - neither did the Winny - her diet did.

why in the blue hell would she want to hit up any gear if she isnt competing??

Primo cause a lot more damage than it get credit for - hair loss in particular.

Like Sassy said - you cant compare oral results with an injectable as the half life is longer for the Primo (3-5 days) and it will pile up inthe system - so when you experience the sides, nothing can be done at that point.

You mentioned that her diet is so strict that se cant put on any size - that is horrible logic. I think you mean that she cant add any LBM w/o adding some fat.

EVERYTHING in fitness is related to diet.

Period.

The Shadow said:
Oh boy....

imo - Unless she is pro Bodybuilding caliber "ripped" - she isnt close to 7%....I guarantee you that.

Var didnt rip her up - neither did the Winny - her diet did.

why in the blue hell would she want to hit up any gear if she isnt competing??

Primo cause a lot more damage than it get credit for - hair loss in particular.

Like Sassy said - you cant compare oral results with an injectable as the half life is longer for the Primo (3-5 days) and it will pile up inthe system - so when you experience the sides, nothing can be done at that point.

You mentioned that her diet is so strict that se cant put on any size - that is horrible logic. I think you mean that she cant add any LBM w/o adding some fat.

EVERYTHING in fitness is related to diet.

Period.

I have to major ditto here -- I just saw the above comment about can't put on any size. Eat for your goals. A strict diet is useless if you want to add muslce - eat like you want to add muscle. If she's already 7% and eating a strict diet I wonder if her diet is borderline catabolic then w/ whatever fuel demands come from training. Relying on the drugs to avoid catabolism don't really deal w/ the goal either. I'd say skip the drugs & run a bulking diet. I get that she wants a "look" - but don't try to force a look w/ drugs if your diet isn't supporting your goals.

I said my 7% was an estimate I asked her last night and it is 8% I said she is ripped and has no fat. Her Doctor said as long as she is still getting her period 8% is okay. I guess when chicks get to low BF they dont get a period anymore - she still does - trust me.
But thank you Sassy - Its just hard to tell a girl that when she is so set in her ways. But I know how it is. I am 5.11 235 and still see a pencil neck when I look in the mirror. Big-o-rexia to the max....

why in the blue hell would she want to hit up any gear if she isnt competing?? said:
???? I am sure we are not the only people who use AAS and do not compete. I do AAS cause I can & cause I feel like it !!!! I dont need to be on stage to prove to people I am the best - all I want is to know myself that I am at my best. I do a modest 2 a year. one for size in the winter and one for rippes in the summer and I keep my dosage at a super safe level...

Dieselicious said:
I said my 7% was an estimate I asked her last night and it is 8% I said she is ripped and has no fat. Her Doctor said as long as she is still getting her period 8% is okay. I guess when chicks get to low BF they dont get a period anymore - she still does - trust me.
But thank you Sassy - Its just hard to tell a girl that when she is so set in her ways. But I know how it is. I am 5.11 235 and still see a pencil neck when I look in the mirror. Big-o-rexia to the max....

8% is an estimate as well.

what are her mm skin pinches??

D - we're not slamming you if it comes across as that, but when you are talkign about women vs men and your experience using AAS, there's actually so much less reason to use the drugs. I agree that if she's still getting her period at low bodyfat then its ok -- how are you measuring the 8%? Some people just have that build & metabolism to pull that off, but I guess whether or not 8% is accurate and she is actually maintaining it doesn't really matter to me because I haven't seen pictures, don't know her or you and its the internet.

The important things are paying attention to the goals. You/ she can try all teh different drugs you want regardless of what we suggest or say - the difference is that whatever you as a guy use recreationally (i.e. not for competition) generally has less impact on your system than it does for a girl - i.e. girls can't be so cavalier about using AAS. Even if she had no problems w/ winny & var, she can easily come across primo or anythign else that just kicks her in the ass - i.e. gets significant voice change, etc. that may or may not go away. This is where esp for women, you are your very own personal Petri dish. Its all an experiment and no one can guarantee or predict any particular sides except her. That's where we are just loading up on the caveats and saying pay attention to the goals. If its a "look" she is after and hasnt' gotten it from several cycles of 2 different AAS, then let's look first at history and consider:

1) Were the drugs real or what they were advertised to be?

2) Was the diet supporting what the goal was? I.e. you can cut or bulk on any drug, but if your DIET & TRAINING aren't also supporting those goals, it really doesnt' matter what you are popping or shooting.

So that would lead me to ask is her diet in tune with the goal? And "diet" doesnt' always mean restricted variety & calories, but rather fueling for what you are trying to accomplish. And also recognizing that even diet needs to be cyclic. If you maintain the same diet for extended periods of time, particularly a restricted diet, it will stagnate and screw up the results even though you think you are doing the right thing. There is constant change goign on in your body and esp when you are at the extremes of dieting, you need to give time to come back to what is "normal" as well. For ex, when I follow competition diets for 4 months at a time, I will usually run a "detox diet" for a week or two when I am done w/ teh comeptition diet. Meaning, comeptition diet restricts the amounts of good fruits and veggies that I consume. I usually develop lactose intolerance when I cut dairy out and have a hard time digesting anything w/ lots of simple sugars w/o feeling like I'm experiencing heart palpitations and then drop into a sugar coma. So then I'll take a week or two of juicing, eating lots of good fruits -- fruits contain enzymes that the body uses to help shuttle out waste / by products of daily metabolic functions that haven't been cleared out of my system for 4 months. Basically just clean things out and then start over again.

So at the risk of sounding preachy -- start w/ a diet overhaul before looking to other drugs. If she's not building mass, then she may be a hard gainer, has a crazy metabolism or whatever. So learn how to diet to accommodate that & get to the results she is willing to try 3 different types of steroids to gain. I'm guessing the lack of correct diet is what is inhibiting results from the 2 steroids already tried. So why bother trying yet another type if the diet still isn't correct for the goal?

Top Bottom