Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine advice

naturewise4

[FONT=&quot]I have heard that taking creatine is not good. but then again that's from one resource and what if it's taken in moderation?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]basically, I don't know anything about creatine and I just want to know what people think about it. sure I can read an article about it and see certain things, but I want opinions from people who take creatine. so share your thoughts and let me know about it. ANYTHING will help.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]thanks in advance[/FONT]

I have heard that taking creatine is not good. but then again that's from one resource and what if it's taken in moderation?

basically, I don't know anything about creatine and I just want to know what people think about it. sure I can read an article about it and see certain things, but I want opinions from people who take creatine. so share your thoughts and let me know about it. ANYTHING will help.

thanks in advance

The person who wrote the article offers an opinion. And science. And fact.

I feel like creatine is a good supplement to take in support of a healthy diet and regular exercise. It has been linked to helping with small increases in strength and lean muscle mass.

Creatine is probably the most studied supplement there is, and it is shown to be safe time and time again.

[FONT=&quot]I have heard that taking creatine is not good. but then again that's from one resource and what if it's taken in moderation?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]basically, I don't know anything about creatine and I just want to know what people think about it. sure I can read an article about it and see certain things, but I want opinions from people who take creatine. so share your thoughts and let me know about it. ANYTHING will help.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]thanks in advance[/FONT]
Do yourself a huge favor and stay away from reading studies and articles. 100% of them are biased to feed an agenda. For every article or study you see supporting one thing theres one saying the opposite. Studies are flawed inaccurate and a complete scam

Creatine is the most tried and true studied bodybuilding supplement in history dating back to the 50s

Top Bottom