Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

inversion table!!

stevesmi

Head Mod
Elite Moderator
burn has been preaching it for a while.. i got one a month ago and have been using it 2X per day and I feel so much better.

they aren't expensive at all and I will say that any lifter should invest in one.. its one of those things you should definately be using.

when i use it i can feel my spine actually stretching.. for those of us who are putting weights on our head compressing things this does the opposite and de-compresses which is why i think its so awesome. i feel stupid for wasting so much money on chiropractors, massage therapists and acupuncturists over the years.. yeah i will continue seeing them here and there but i think had i been using the inversion table i would have saved a lot of money and trips.

Cool man. I knew you would like it. I don't have a table I just hang upside down from a bar. I did a couple of hangs between squat sets yesterday and I really think it helps me recover and feel less tight after a squat workout. It definitely helps with neck stiffness and some tingling I have between my shoulder blades. Decompresses everything.

interesting, i saw an infomerical last night for one and was wondering if they would actually make a difference. thanks for the review!

Will it help lower back soreness go away faster?

I'm not sure. But theoretically its good to get upside down to help with the circulation and drainage of lymph etc. Also, a tight back often means you have misalignment problems caused by uneven tension in your muscles, that could be straightened out by hanging.

just go on amazon and do your homework and look at the reviews. you can start out with a cheaper one for 150 or so.. see how you like it.. then re-gift and move up to a more expensive one later.

infomercials i wouldn't buy anything from.. they will send you out something else, they will take weeks and weeks to get it to you, you hear of stories of being charged wrong etc.. now maybe this particular infomercial they are honest but a lot of times the companies they use are the culprits.

to evan when i was your age i can remember having back issues from sitting in the classroom all day, those seats are uncomfortable and a lot of times if you are taking a test or something you are sitting for a long time straight without being able to walk around or stretch.. situation gets compounded since you are an athlete and you lift a lot so your muscles tense up as it is.. so in that case you would really like this table and notice it helps.

Not being a smart ass. I wish there was something I could get to stretch my neck muscles. The inversion table is great for the middle and lower back but what about a neck issues?

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Not being a smart ass. I wish there was something I could get to stretch my neck muscles. The inversion table is great for the middle and lower back but what about a neck issues?

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

bro you will love it for your neck..

i had a small car accident a year ago.. since then my neck acted up on me.. thats why i got it to try out.. doesn't help that i have an office job..

literally i would say after using it for 3 days my neck has felt so much better.. now 3 weeks later i don't complain about my neck at all knock on wood.

give it a shot man.. if it doesn't work out just send it back on amazon. but i think you will definately see a difference.

i use it 2-3X a day for 5-10 minutes each. just don't use it after eating

Good to hear. I have wanted one for a few months but can't decide which one to order. Are some easier to invert and what about for us 250lb'ers?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using EliteFitness

Top Bottom