Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Var and Creatine (Kre-Alkalyn)

vinced80

Has anyone ever tried this? If so, did you like your results? What were your dosages with var?

I've done two var cycles before, one by itself, the other with 400mg/week of primo. Both cycles were at 8-weeks(with regards to the var usage) in length at 40mgs/day.

Now I'm thinking about doing a 6-8 week cycle of var but WITH creatine. Would 20-30mgs a day of var plus the creatine be an ideal dosage?

At 40 a day, I responded pretty well. I'm wondering if I lower the dosage to ease up on the liver-stress a bit, would the creatine somewhat "make up" for what I'd be missing out on a higher dosage of var?

I did it with creatine and got strong as hell in the third week.I started at 20 then went to 40 in the second week. Personally, now I would not go above 30 mg for myself, I seem to have responded well to it. Arm pumps were great.

Has anyone ever tried this? If so, did you like your results? What were your dosages with var?

I've done two var cycles before, one by itself, the other with 400mg/week of primo. Both cycles were at 8-weeks(with regards to the var usage) in length at 40mgs/day.

Now I'm thinking about doing a 6-8 week cycle of var but WITH creatine. Would 20-30mgs a day of var plus the creatine be an ideal dosage?

At 40 a day, I responded pretty well. I'm wondering if I lower the dosage to ease up on the liver-stress a bit, would the creatine somewhat "make up" for what I'd be missing out on a higher dosage of var?

Great combo! creatine mono and cee have always worked good for me. 40-60mg ANAVAR daily

I really like kre-alkalyn. No bloat. Var at: 40, 50, 60, 80.
You have to dial in the right dose for you. 60 is just right for me. AND mind your Lipids - EFA's, DHA's, Omega 3's, niacin, etc. It's a great combo for about 6 weeks.

Top Bottom