Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test C + Tren E cycle

DadBod_1

What do y’all think about this cycle? 12 week cycle but will only do the Tren for 8 weeks and do the Test the entire 12 week cycle. I’m currently on TRT and looking to gain all the benefits of Tren with the lowest sides possible. My plan is test at 300 mg/wk and 200mg/wk for the Tren. I’ve used Tren in the past at 200 mg/wk with Test base with great results. No way I will go above that for Tren. Let me know what y’all think.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey Dylan, I’m 45, 5’10’’, 200lbs with about 10% of body fat. Goal is to up strength, muscle mass, and to get leaner and bring body fat percentage under 10%.

Hey Dylan, I’m 45, 5’10’’, 200lbs with about 10% of body fat. Goal is to up strength, muscle mass, and to get leaner and bring body fat percentage under 10%.

You could do that with much milder options , I'd ditch the tren and run something not so harmful on the body, the guys will take care of u for sure good luck

Top Bottom