Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SBT's First Journal...

sbt2082

Plat Hero
Platinum
Ok I have decided that I am gonna start a journal...not because I have that drastic of goals in mind or anything but figured it would also be a way to keep myself in check too :) Still pretty new around here but I guess I have been posting for almost a month or so and figured I would give this a shot.

So here goes nothing... I would say that my main goal is to just stay toned and maybe add a little bit of muscle actually and I would also like to get to about the 14-16% range for body fat. Although I have learned that numbers don't matter at all and its more about how you feel about yourself! I change my workout around every few weeks that way I can vary the amount or reps and weights etc.

I am gonna try to stay on top of posting my diet each day as well as my workouts that way you all can help me anywhere along the way!!! Because of course the input is the only way to get some help and improve ;) It doesn't change too much from day to day though except that I have been trying to carb cycle the last couple weeks. Water consumption I would say is around 1 1/2 to 2 gallons easy (including what goes in shakes and oats)

CURRENT STATS:
height:5'5"
weight: ranges 132-138
body fat: was 18% about a month ago

Morning workout consisted of 45 minutes of the interval program on the Stair Master on an empty stomach of course and I will be going back tonight after work to do weights (back and biceps) which I will post later on tonight.

FOOD 4 2DAY
7:00 a.m. 5 egg whites, 1 whole egg, 1/4 cup oats
10:30 a.m. 1/4 cup oats, 1/2 banana, 1/2 scoop whey
1:30 p.m. 5 oz chicken breast baked, 2 cups romaine, 1/4 brocolli, 3 oz sweet potato
4:30 p.m. Smoothie- 3 strawberries, 1 1/2 scoops whey isolate
6:00 p.m. PWO- 8 oz gatorade, 1 scoop whey isolate
7:30 p.m. 5 oz chicken breast, 1 cup green beans, 1/4 cup bell peppers, 1/2 cup cooked brown rice
10:00 p.m. 1/4 cup almonds

*** If I forgot to mention anything that usually goes in first post feel free to ask or let me know*** :)

Last edited:
OH yes... thats what I forgot... if I can work up a bit more courage and do a little editing lol, I will post up some pics taken a week ago then you all can also help me with my progress :)

sbt2082 said:
OH yes... thats what I forgot... if I can work up a bit more courage and do a little editing lol, I will post up some pics taken a week ago then you all can also help me with my progress :)
Oh yeahhhhhh PICTURES!!! WOOOHHOOOOO welcome to logging!

OK... Here are pictures taken about a week ago (and no those are not love notes on the mirror like someone, ahem Bunny, thought lol) Just cute little notes my cousin leaves me when they swing by to walk my puppy!!! ;)

calves.jpg

backright.jpg

backleft.jpg

abs2.jpg

sbt2082 said:
Ok I have decided that I am gonna start a journal...not because I have that drastic of goals in mind or anything but figured it would also be a way to keep myself in check too :) Still pretty new around here but I guess I have been posting for almost a month or so and figured I would give this a shot.

So here goes nothing... I would say that my main goal is to just stay toned and maybe add a little bit of muscle actually and I would also like to get to about the 14-16% range for body fat. Although I have learned that numbers don't matter at all and its more about how you feel about yourself! I change my workout around every few weeks that way I can vary the amount or reps and weights etc.

I am gonna try to stay on top of posting my diet each day as well as my workouts that way you all can help me anywhere along the way!!! Because of course the input is the only way to get some help and improve ;) It doesn't change too much from day to day though except that I have been trying to carb cycle the last couple weeks. Water consumption I would say is around 1 1/2 to 2 gallons easy (including what goes in shakes and oats)

CURRENT STATS:
height:5'5"
weight: ranges 132-138
body fat: was 18% about a month ago

Morning workout consisted of 45 minutes of the interval program on the Stair Master on an empty stomach of course and I will be going back tonight after work to do weights (back and biceps) which I will post later on tonight.

FOOD 4 2DAY
7:00 a.m. 5 egg whites, 1 whole egg, 1/4 cup oats
10:30 a.m. 1/4 cup oats, 1/2 banana, 1/2 scoop whey
1:30 p.m. 5 oz chicken breast baked, 2 cups romaine, 1/4 brocolli, 3 oz sweet potato
4:30 p.m. Smoothie- 3 strawberries, 1 1/2 scoops whey isolate
6:00 p.m. PWO- 8 oz gatorade, 1 scoop whey isolate
7:30 p.m. 5 oz chicken breast, 1 cup green beans, 1/4 cup bell peppers, 1/2 cup cooked brown rice
10:00 p.m. 1/4 cup almonds

*** If I forgot to mention anything that usually goes in first post feel free to ask or let me know*** :)

WORKOUT:
Bicep: DB Curls (Rep 8-10 w/15 lbs) no rest, 5 x thru
Back: One Arm DB Rows (Rep 8-10 w/25 lbs) no rest, 5 x thru
Bicep: Concentration Curls (Rep 8-10 w/15 lbs) no rest, 5 x thru
Back: DB Pullovers (Rep 8-10 w/30 lbs) 60 sec break, 5 x thru

Bicep: Reverse curl w/EZ Bar (Rep 8-10 w/30 lbs) no rest, 5 x thru
Back: Wide Grip Pull down (Rep 8-10 w/60 lbs) no rest, 5 x thru
Shoulders: Upright Rows (Rep 8-10 w/35 lb EZ) no rest, 5 x thru
Shoulders: Bent Over Lats (Rep 8-10 w/10 lb DB) 60 sec, 5 x thru

Abs: Lying leg extension (3 x 50)
Scissor Kicks (3 x 50)
Side Crunch (3 x 25 each side)

FOOD TOTALS:
Total: 1347
Fat: 36 320 25%
Sat: 8 75 6%
Poly: 7 59 5%
Mono: 13 116 9%
Carbs: 113 353 28%
Fiber: 25 0 0%
Protein: 151 604 47%
Alcohol: 0 0 0%

Whoooaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome :wavey: I am so glad that you have decided to start a thread...I can't wait to see your progress. Pics look awesome girl, NICE legs!! ;)

Top Bottom