Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Benadryl and similar sleep aids-Still quality Sleep?

doctasarge

Does taking Benadryl to help me sleep hurt the quality of sleep in terms of sleep needed for recovery after work outs, etc.?

I don't believe it will hurt the quality of your sleep; if you actually end up sleeping better (and feel well the next day), it can probably help. If you are having trouble sleeping there may be a cause for it that needs to be addressed, however.

Check this thread here. Pretty much every sleep aid has been talked about there.

As far as Benadryl: I find it knocks me out, but I'm groggy as hell the next day.

The best combo I've personally found so far is a Mg/Ca supp, with a high Mg content, combined with a high quality herbal sleep supp (Valarian root, a bunch of other stuff). Seems to work consitantly, with no side effects.

diphenhydramine is no replacement for a good ambien :D

Like noe said in the other thread, GABA. It gives you pretty little dreams and you can sleep longer with it while still being able to go to sleep the next night. On top of that it is a GH potentiater.

MikeMartial said:
Check this thread here. Pretty much every sleep aid has been talked about there.

As far as Benadryl: I find it knocks me out, but I'm groggy as hell the next day.

The best combo I've personally found so far is a Mg/Ca supp, with a high Mg content, combined with a high quality herbal sleep supp (Valarian root, a bunch of other stuff). Seems to work consitantly, with no side effects.

How much Mg ?

MikeMartial said:
I'll have to check when I get home from work; I believe it's a 2:1 ratio of Mg to Ca, and it's a product made by NOW.

400:200mg?

BTW, check what form of Mg it is
Mg oxyde is pretty much useless
Mg aspartate or citrate or malate is much, much more bio-available

Top Bottom