Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

advice on taking clenbuterol. first time user

phamtastic

hi, i' m 17 years of age, weighing 128.50KG, height 188 cms and im thinking of taking a low dosage cycle of clen. I've been going to the gym for roughly 16 month (first 4 months were improper workouts) and built some muscle.

if i could have some advice about dosage and which forms are better (liquid, gel, tablets).

can low dosages lessen the effect of clen side effects?
is it true that you are not recommend on not doing cardio while on clen?
THANKS. MUCH APPRECIATED.

I prefer tablets. You are too much overweight clen will help but you need a good diet in deficit. Do 2weeks on 2 off start at 20-40 then up the dosage when you stop seeing results ( max dosage 100-120 ).

Dont and never touch this shit things it is a one of the most nasty drug for your cardio system ...and clen is not a fat burner but definitly eat your muscle some web side said that clen have anabolic affect absolute bull shit ......focus only diet and solid traning program good luck

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

Clen isn't a good idea to begin with but its an especially bad idea when you are only 17. Clen simply raises metabolism. It does not differentiate between muscle or fat. Clen might raise your metabolism an additional 100-200 calories per day. You could just easily do an extra 15 minutes of cardio. I have used clen in the past and I always felt it did more harm then good. It caused muscle cramps when I was training and it really negatively impacted my sleep.

Clen is no magic wand. At 17, you can EASILY loose body fat and get an awesome six pack just by perfecting your diet and training.

Here is a good article for you to read on how to set up a carb cycling diet for fat loss:
http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/supplements/carb-cycling-exposed-trevor-44776.html

I know you are motivated and want to get lean but you really don't need any supplements. Especially not at 17. Send me a PM if you want some help creating a diet and training program.

Think about it. Look around your high school and look at all the athletes who have six packs and great physiques. Those guys aren't taking clen or anything like that. They might be using some protein powder but thats about it. They are just training hard regularly and eating a proper diet.

I know cardio not easy and boring , but try to find a way to make it exciting , put a week plan for your cardio with different routine for each day and control your diet . if you are not getting result with this then you are doing it wrong and you need to find out what, and fix it

hi, i' m 17 years of age, weighing 128.50KG, height 188 cms and im thinking of taking a low dosage cycle of clen. I've been going to the gym for roughly 16 month (first 4 months were improper workouts) and built some muscle.

if i could have some advice about dosage and which forms are better (liquid, gel, tablets).

can low dosages lessen the effect of clen side effects?
is it true that you are not recommend on not doing cardio while on clen?
THANKS. MUCH APPRECIATED.

Here's my advice; don't touch that shit.

Top Bottom