Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I Need Help for My 3rd Cycle

X-BODY

Hi
I did change my mind about my 3rd cycle and now im planning 14 weeks to gain Lean Mass+Strength (but mostly for lean mass) cycle. And i d find a original sustanon and primo from my friend :) (he is a pharmacist)
CURRENT STATS
Last cycle was 2 years ago This will be my 3rd. cycle
My body is too tend to gynecomastia
Training experience 13 years.
31 years old
168 cm/5.5 feet
85 kg/187,3 lbs
bf:%19 (Jackson/Pollock 4 site caliper method)(i have abdominal fat mostly like a normal weight obese)
I m doing "hybrid" workout for mass and max strength.
I did start to use minoxidil %5 + nizoral shampoo for hair loss about 1 year ago
I'm Planning This Cycle:
Week 1-14: Sustanon 500mg/week (250x2 times tues-thurs)
Week 1-14: Primobolan Depot 600mg/week (200x3 times mon-wed-fri OR 300x2 times)
Week 1-16: Salbutamol 20mg/day (with ketotifen 1mg/day)
Week 1-16: arimidex 0,5mg (Every Other Day)
Week 1-16: hcg 500 iu (250 iu x2 times tues-thurs)
Q:i will start pct in 18 days after last injection right?
PCT (18 days after last injection):
Week 1-4: clomid: 50+50+25+25 mg
Week 1-4: nolvadex : 40+20+20+20 mg

Looks good to me.

Just
4 weeks may be too short for pct. Your natural test will not fully recover if you intend to start another cycle after 4 weeks pct.

Some advice NOT using HCG while on cycle, only for pct. I'd use HCG in the last 2 weeks of the cycle + pct.

I'd look for some dbol. Being oral not much to risk if it's fake.
If you use dbol I'd add some 5 mg nolva during cycle as you are gyno prone.

Looks good to me.

Just
4 weeks may be too short for pct. Your natural test will not fully recover if you intend to start another cycle after 4 weeks pct.

Some advice NOT using HCG while on cycle, only for pct. I'd use HCG in the last 2 weeks of the cycle + pct.

I'd look for some dbol. Being oral not much to risk if it's fake.
If you use dbol I'd add some 5 mg nolva during cycle as you are gyno prone.

SOrry for late answer and thanks for your help :) Im not planning to start any other cycle in this year.
I have one more question, I can't be sure about injection times/days. As i mention my 1st post, if i go like that, i need to do injections every day (with hcg) except weekends. :/ Do you have any recommendations or schedule for this or it is good?
AND
I m thinking to extend cycle to 16 weeks instead of 14 weeks. What do you think ?

Top Bottom