Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sore nuts?

Harleymarleybone

Or should I say nut. Anyone ever have this problem? Right testicle is achey and sensitive- has been for 3 days. :worried: Ran a 12 week cycle of 500 EQ, 500 Test Cyp. EW. It's been 7 days since my last injection, and haven't started my PCT yet. I will in a couple days, pending some answers (Jenetic's protocol). Going to the doc today. Could be unrelated to the juice, but seems like a big coincidence. My nuts didn't seem to shrink much over the cycle. This was my first AAS cycle.
Any ideas?

Happens with juice bro. Sometimes worse than others, or not at all. I have had iot happen before. Your PCT should straighten you out.

ive been taking over 1.5 grams a week of various aas, and seen no shrinkage.. i hope my nutts dont hurt.. blue balls is a bitch but AAS BALLS MUST SUCK

dsh89 said:
Happens with juice bro. Sometimes worse than others, or not at all. I have had iot happen before. Your PCT should straighten you out.

Shit, I wonder if I shold keep the Doc appointment. I don't want to go through any tests and shit, if I know the cause. And I don't want to tell my Kaiser Doc about the juice, since I don't want it on my record, in case of future insurance hassles.

no atrophy here either.

my bro used same gear....his shit shrank to nothing

different folks

different strokes

no pun intended

i would think if your nuts would've atrophied, they would've by now already....not just now starting

Harleymarleybone said:
Shit, I wonder if I shold keep the Doc appointment. I don't want to go through any tests and shit, if I know the cause. And I don't want to tell my Kaiser Doc about the juice, since I don't want it on my record, in case of future insurance hassles.

Aches will come and go while on. It's my left nut that does it to me, but it's normal. Don't waste your time with a doctor.

my_pain said:
Aches will come and go while on. It's my left nut that does it to me, but it's normal. Don't waste your time with a doctor.

Yeah, I cancelled my appointment today, and brewed up and shot my HCG -1000 IU - instead. I'll start the rest of my PCT too, and give it a few days. If it is something else, a few days won't hurt. It's a pretty low grade ache, but a little annoying. If I'm sitting down, it's fine, but when I walk, the boys are swinging, and I notice it more. Kind of feels like blue balls, but with one nut. :

Top Bottom