Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best cutting Cycles

DDamian

I've done three Cycles so far and it's always been testosterone only. I want to add something else this time to spice things up. Not ready for tren yet that's the only one I won't try. I'm 36 years old, 5 ft 8, 180 pounds with 12% body fat. I've been working out for 10 years and have PCT. would masteron propionate be the best thing for cutting.

Mast would be a good one to add but your bf is a little high to notice the benefits. My rule has always been to add one thing at a time. That way if you get unwanted sides you know what it’s from. I recommend for a 16 week cycle;

Test E 350mg a week
EQ 600mg a week
Aromasin 12.5mg eod

All doses split in two pins

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16 week cutting cycle
250mgs test enan
400mgs trenbolone enan
50mgs anavar
25mgs aromasin
3 caps cardazol preworkout
5 caps n2guard cycle support

I've done three Cycles so far and it's always been testosterone only. I want to add something else this time to spice things up. Not ready for tren yet that's the only one I won't try. I'm 36 years old, 5 ft 8, 180 pounds with 12% body fat. I've been working out for 10 years and have PCT. would masteron propionate be the best thing for cutting.

i certainly use masteron and winny to cut down

Test E or Cyp 400-500mg a week
EQ (boldenone) 600-800 mg a week
Turinabol 40mg day or anavar 50mg/day
Aromasin 12.5mg eod

Masteron is good for hardening when you is lower 10% bf

Sus or Deca worked well for me

you could also use primo and anavar here which would be excellent! domestic-supply.com BALKAN primo and anavar are top notch!

Top Bottom