Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Peanut needs help

MattDeo

I'm a tiny woman who weighs 86 lb and my height is around 4 ft 9 in
I'm looking to get some benefits from running steroids. I'm also open to running sarms if you recommend them more
looking for strength gains but also looking to get bigger overall.
I am 38 years old

I like the sarms idea best. My girlfriend tried 5 mg anavar a day and it messed up her hormones and caused her period to be irregular so she had to stop the cycle. Have Dylan put you a Sarms stack together and focus on your diet and maybe try cardazol from banned nutrition.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

I like the sarms idea best. My girlfriend tried 5 mg anavar a day and it messed up her hormones and caused her period to be irregular so she had to stop the cycle. Have Dylan put you a Sarms stack together and focus on your diet and maybe try cardazol from banned nutrition.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

this is very solid advice

if you haven't ran steroids before sarms are a good option for a newbie, if you have then make sure you buy the var from napsgear so you don't use fake var!

I'm a tiny woman who weighs 86 lb and my height is around 4 ft 9 in
I'm looking to get some benefits from running steroids. I'm also open to running sarms if you recommend them more
looking for strength gains but also looking to get bigger overall.
I am 38 years old

sarms are find dont do steroids
10mgs cardarine 12.5mgs ostarine

Top Bottom