Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best sarms for me

raul23

let me give you my stats and goals and can you put together a sarm stack for me that isn't too expensive. Maybe two or three I could run together.
I'm 25 years old
150 lb
5ft 9in
body fat is exactly 12.5%. got it recently tested at my CrossFit gym
I have been working out for 2 years and my goals are to gain muscle and lose fat. Seems like there are a lot of opinions on the best stack for me but I want to hear yours

gaining muscle and losing fat is very hard, that is why bodybuilding is very challenging. you are pretty lean but you are only 150 pounds which tells me you don't have much muscle because you only been lifting 2 years. lift another 2 years before using steroids

let me give you my stats and goals and can you put together a sarm stack for me that isn't too expensive. Maybe two or three I could run together.
I'm 25 years old
150 lb
5ft 9in
body fat is exactly 12.5%. got it recently tested at my CrossFit gym
I have been working out for 2 years and my goals are to gain muscle and lose fat. Seems like there are a lot of opinions on the best stack for me but I want to hear yours

best stack for you with your stats is this

20mgs cardarine gw/day
50mgs ostarine mk/day
25mgs rad140 testolone/day
preworkout 3 caps cardazol

you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

here is the layout

[FONT=&quot]1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mini pct 13-16[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]gw-501516 20 mg day[/FONT]

Dylan gave you a perfect layout to follow and I would strongly recommend utilizing his detailed cycle plan. Make sure to get your sarms at sarms4sale

Top Bottom