Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NO Shot Gun for Tennis athletes?

kiranlegend

Dear Friends,

I am pretty new to using supplements, and do have very poor knowledge about Sports nutrition. I am a tennis player aged above 20. I am an absolute Vegetarian too. So, currently, the only supplement I use is Whey protein powder manufactured by ON.

The other day, One of my zym trainers advised me to use NO Shot gun as a pre-workout supplement. He also told me that it would certainly help life my perfomance as my training demands me to run a lot.. also I do lot of stretching and muscle strengthening excersies while only concentrating on lean muscle. I am not at all looking for muscle mass increase. Please suggest whether I can go with it, and My questions are as follows:

1. Will it help in increasing my athletic performance in sport in the running part apart from increasing the arm, abdomen and shoulder strength?

2. If I stop using this, will it cause any side effects such as weakening the muscles , or decreasing my perfomance or any other?

3. Can it be used along with Whey protein?

Please help with your valuable suggestions. I am extremely sorry if this post of mine appears to be cluttered.

Thanks much for your advanced response.

Kiran

i mean i would get samples of different pre workouts, try them, and see which one you like best. but for your goals and diet using a preworkout is fine. im using jack3d right now its alright.

Thanks Guys!:)

So considering that i am into a sport not body building, which is better: Jack 3d or NO Shot gun?

Also, my trainer advised me to use this only on days I do muscle strengthening excercises, and that would be like once in two days. Can I use NO Shot gun intermittently as once in two days or three days? Would that kind of usage be still effective? After using it for a couple of months if i stop it, will it weaken the muscles?

thanks again in advance:)

I've used the n.o. shotgun and I think it would work out pretty well for what you want. For me, it increased my focus a lot, and it didn't give me a super cracked out feeling. I've even used it before I pitch. Just try it and see how you like it.

i think jack3d is better than shotgun, but again just my opinion. i would see if a nutrition shop around you has samples of each and just try and see what works best for you man.

Oh.. Some one told me that pump products are not usually good for running. Is this true?:eek: or even if i take it it is manageable?

i dont think it matters. but maybe you wont like running with you legs pumped lol. maybe for cardiojust take a energy pill like LG's E-911 or something. just try out everything bro

Top Bottom