Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tips and tricks for suspension users!!!

concordsize

Ok fellas I just took my first suspension shot in my tri. This is what I did and everything went cool.

-first filled my syringe(23x1") with 1/2ml b12
-shook up my suspension real well and loaded 1ml
-I then shook the syringe with b12 and suspension real well.
-Very quickly after shaking i put in 1/2ml of steril oil, while holding syringe upright(making sure oil stayed on top) I switched to a new needle.
-I knew I had to do this fast so I aimed at my tri asperated and BAMB!!!!!!
shot as fast as I could. ouch

I got a little hung up with about 1/8ml left but after pushing alittle harder it broke loose.

All in all not a bad experiance, I hope im not in much pain for tomm chest and back workout.

E

i still am wary on mixing oil and water based solutions together. I know what motor oil looks like on top of a pool of water...i'm sure its alright to do if done properly though

eviction said:
i still am wary on mixing oil and water based solutions together. I know what motor oil looks like on top of a pool of water...i'm sure its alright to do if done properly though
What type of suspension was it..ie brand?
oil never fails to aid getting those huge particle water based AAS' in. 2 cc's oil and 1 cc TS..to me it makes it an emulsion and the TS last longer...however I prefer Uni Test diluted with B-12....2 cc's B-12 with 1 cc TS added. With the Old Jurox/Syd Group you had to use oil and a 21 G needle or at least I did... ;)

I am using the old jurox at the moment.lol The funny thing is that I have 2 bottle of brand new syd group here but it looks like the particals in it are larger than the older stuff.

E

Top Bottom