Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you use the pad to do squats

FUckInTheGame

I experienced some neck pain when I do squats with the bar touching my back of shoulders there is that pad thing that you can put on the bar that will provide some padding so I don't have a bar jammed up against my body while I'm doing them the issue is do I look like an idiot by doing this or is it considered okay in bodybuilding circles for guys to use those things

i dont use pad or belt to squat
i like the hardcore feel of the bar on my neck oldshool

I experienced some neck pain when I do squats with the bar touching my back of shoulders there is that pad thing that you can put on the bar that will provide some padding so I don't have a bar jammed up against my body while I'm doing them the issue is do I look like an idiot by doing this or is it considered okay in bodybuilding circles for guys to use those things

In a word - no

We call those pads "tampons", lol. I do not recommend them. If you are experiencing neck pain you either have the bar way too high up on your back or you are straining your neck. Not from the bar touching your body.

Top Bottom