Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

competition prepping winstrol?

martineze

Hey guys and gals. Female here who is planning on competing later this year. I am currently 5’3” and 129 pounds with 18% body fat. I will cut down more ahead of doing figure competition. Was thinking of doing 12 weeks of winstrol at 10mg a day and I also have masteron Prop on hand but was not sure how much to use, maybe 50mg a week? Or 100mg a week? Should I run them together or separate?

Hey guys and gals. Female here who is planning on competing later this year. I am currently 5’3” and 129 pounds with 18% body fat. I will cut down more ahead of doing figure competition. Was thinking of doing 12 weeks of winstrol at 10mg a day and I also have masteron Prop on hand but was not sure how much to use, maybe 50mg a week? Or 100mg a week? Should I run them together or separate?

Hi Martinez’s yes you can use the two

together on the masteron prop I was doing 1/2 cc every other day but not until 8 weeks out and the winny at 10 mg day 8weeks out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dont use masteron and stick to anavar and winstrol maximum, you should go low dose and add sarms.

Top Bottom