Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How come the only guys walking around naked in locker room are

LoneTree

fat, old guys!!!! With all those hanging layers of fat.
They parade around even without a towel.
It's disgusting.
May be because that is the only place they are allowed to do so.
I take a piss before going to gym so that I don't have to go to the locker room. When I do go there, my eyes are glued to the floor.
The same goes for people who advertise their ugly celluloid by wearing shorts.

There should be a law banning it as 'public nuicance'.

Because %-wise most gay guys are fat old guys. The guys in gay dance clubs are just a small % of the gay community. The rest of them hang out at airport restrooms and gym saunas. :)

r

pick3 has cameras with no fog len's strategically placed in the shower area for his own beating pleasure

Old and gay.. These two clowns at my gym hang out in the locker rooms fricking talkin and walking around with nothing. One is old, fat and has a fricking hairy back, the other is a toothpick black gay guy. WTF. I have complaint to the gym but all they say is they are paying customers too and to consider changing my work-out hours..

LoneTree said:
fat, old guys!!!! With all those hanging layers of fat.
They parade around even without a towel.
It's disgusting.
May be because that is the only place they are allowed to do so.
I take a piss before going to gym so that I don't have to go to the locker room. When I do go there, my eyes are glued to the floor.
The same goes for people who advertise their ugly celluloid by wearing shorts.

There should be a law banning it as 'public nuicance'.

So you'd rather see the svelte, lithe naked dudes?

the showers in my gym are 1 open room with no separation or curtains and like 8 shower heads.... :worried: if i had those guys walking around i might switch gyms

fortunately no one ever uses them in the morning (or i dont think ive ever heard/seen anyone use them). i have to use them when i have class in the AM because gym = 5 mins from school and sorta far from my house

Top Bottom