Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please help me, want to try anavar and im new to this stuff

MrHeisenberg

Hi guys,

I just joined the site, really hoping some of you experienced people can help me out. I also want to say sorry if what im saying sounds dumb or whatever, i realize im a total newby at this.

I'm 5"9 about 80kg and just turned 30, been training for a decent 3 or 4 years on and off but im hitting a big wall, making such minimal gains and trying to keep muscle and cut for summer is really taking a toll on me physically and mentally.

I hear all these good things about anavar (i know it doesnt make you huge) but i just want some small gains and to lose some tummy fat. I have done research but some of you talk and use words and lingo that i havent heard before so it makes it hard to go into this with any confidence.

Can anyone give me normal step by step instructions on how to take a cycle of this? Also can anyone answer these questions.

1 - Will i keep the muscle when i stop VAR and keep training?
2 - Does this stuff give you bitch tits??
3 - Is there any huge "DONTS' to using this stuff?
4 - Do i need to take any other stuff after or during?

I really appreciate any answers, i just need a simple, clear step by step plan on how to manage taking this for a month or 2? And please keep it in simple dumb terms :)

Thanks heaps guys :)

People are not gonna be very nice b cuz they dont want to spoon feed u. Use the search tab and type anavar in. It will bring up logs and cycles that others have done. Dont b lazy do ur own research

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

People are not gonna be very nice b cuz they dont want to spoon feed u. Use the search tab and type anavar in. It will bring up logs and cycles that others have done. Dont b lazy do ur own research

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

Fair enough, figured this would be a waste of time.

Run between 60-80 mg per day for 6-8 weeks.
You need cycle and liver support with this. Anavar can cause libido problems so a test base is a good idea.
Var does no convert to estrogen so bitch tits on cycle won't be a problem
Var gains are very keep able.. You will need a full and thorough pct after cycle.

Run between 60-80 mg per day for 6-8 weeks.
You need cycle and liver support with this. Anavar can cause libido problems so a test base is a good idea.
Var does no convert to estrogen so bitch tits on cycle won't be a problem
Var gains are very keep able.. You will need a full and thorough pct after cycle.

Thanks you for replying, can i ask what is cycle/liver support? i mean i understand the concept of liver support etc. What is test base also? testosterone base i assume? i know this all sounds stupid, its hard to get clear info if you've never been into this. Also im not sure what the PCT thing is, are there better brands or types out there? This stuffs confusing even when u read heaps.

Thanks man.

Still do some research so you understand sides, dosages, etc... Diet will again be more important than the drug. And, yes anavar alone will reduce your libido some. Not immediately, but toward the end of your cycle you will notice it. I'd run something like HCgenerate alongside as it will help libido and will make PCT better.

buy these products and run them exactly as I have laid out.

Cycle:
1-6 Anavar 60-80mg per day
1-6 Proviron 50-75mg per day
1-6 HCGenerate - as directed (needtobuildmuscle.com)
1-10 N2Guard - as directed (needtobuildmuscle.com)

PCT:
7-10 Clomid - 25 mg per day (ag-guys.com)
7-10 Aromasin - 12.5 mg eod (ag-guys.com)
7-10 Unleashed - as directed (mrsupps.com)
7-10 Test Stack No. 17 - as directed (amazon.com)
7-12 D-AA - 3g per day - (mrsupps.com)

Since you are looking to trim down, you can also incorporate the research drug GW-501516 in there. There are great reviews about it. Run it 8-12 weeks, 10-20 mg per day.

ps. I should get some brownie points for being a rep. :D

buy these products and run them exactly as I have laid out.

Cycle:
1-6 Anavar 60-80mg per day
1-6 Proviron 50-75mg per day
1-6 HCGenerate - as directed (needtobuildmuscle.com)
1-10 N2Guard - as directed (needtobuildmuscle.com)

PCT:
7-10 Clomid - 25 mg per day (ag-guys.com)
7-10 Aromasin - 12.5 mg eod (ag-guys.com)
7-10 Unleashed - as directed (mrsupps.com)
7-10 Test Stack No. 17 - as directed (amazon.com)
7-12 D-AA - 3g per day - (mrsupps.com)

Since you are looking to trim down, you can also incorporate the research drug GW-501516 in there. There are great reviews about it. Run it 8-12 weeks, 10-20 mg per day.

ps. I should get some brownie points for being a rep. :D

You're a big help mate thanks for that, this at least gives me a good plan to follow, ive been reading heaps on this site for the past few hours.

With your numbering (1-6) (7-12) they are weeks correct?

You get major brownie points, champ :)

Top Bottom