Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need to knock up wife, need your help

nabel

Okay so here is my story. I've been on TRT for 7 years now and blasting and cruising for 11 years total. i've used tren, hgh, and test for the most part in that time period. my wife told me she wants a kid and she is removing her IUD which will require a couple months to regulate. I need to be fertile by then or else. what can you recommend for me?

the stack is hmg, hcg and clomid... hmg is the key to this stack... its the most important part of it... you can get everything you need at domestic-supply.com

Its going to be pretty rough. Your best chance is coming off but I dont knlw that you have a chance at recovery and then then there will be other problems getting your sperm count up and test levels, and if you can even function correctly. The stack dylan gave is your best bet

Best thing is to come off all hormones right now. Then try one of the protocols above. Hopefully it works out. It only takes 1 sperm after all.

Top Bottom