Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle advise

NewGym

200ml Deca
250mg Sus
For 8 weeks
Looking only for a boost with moderate gains so I wana keep the dosage low.
How much antiestogen should I use?
and how much clomid should I use after?
Thanks for the help guys

Give us your stats height weight and how long you have trained and is this your first cycle and yes you should have proviron or nolvadex on hand and get clomid for after the cycle 3weeks after last shot of sus250...:D

you want to triple that to get best results

do you think its wise to suggest a 750mg/wk test cycle to someone who obviously hasnt done that much research?

you should do good on that for a first cycle i did sust 250 one time a week for my first inject cycle and put on 25 lbs biut if i could do it over i would of hit 500 mg a week and split it up with 2 shots per week good luck bro

I really dont know your stats (you arent helping yourself a lot lol) but lets say it should look like this:

sustanon 500 mg week 1-10
Deca 300 mg week 1-10
Maybe you could add some dbols 20-25 mg ED week 1-5
Arimidex .25 mg ED week 1-12

then clomids.

You will hear that your amounts are too low from some people and perfectly fine from others.

I personally would run 400mg deca and 500mg test for 10-12 weeks. 8 weeks is okay... but you will learn early that it ain't gonna hurt you at all to stay on for 10 or 12.

Do a search on clomid.

250mgs/week of Sustenon
200mgs/week of Deca
This is fine for a first cycle. Do a search on "Clomid and FAQ" it'll bring up a post by the IronGame. It'll tell you everything you need to know about Clomid.

It's not absolutely necessary to run an Anti-e with these doses. Just have Nolvadex around just in case you are extremely prone to gyno.

Top Bottom