Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testosterone, Water Retention & Cutting

British Bulldog

Hi,

I am planning my first ever-cutting cycle & want to use testosterone only at 500mg per week. My questions is for those that have used it for cutting (non-competitive):

Can water retention be minimized through a low-carbohydrate diet without using any anti-estrogens? Cheers guys.

Im doing exactly that rightnow. Cutting with 500 of sust. Its been 1 week and 3lbs lost. Difference is I AM using nolva so that makes mine different from yours. However, why mind water retention? Its only temporary, while the fatloss is permanent. You can always lose the h2o post cycle.

Run A-dex AND Nolva and try and stick with Prop. A low carb diet will also cause you to hold less water.

British Bulldog said:
Hi,

I am planning my first ever-cutting cycle & want to use testosterone only at 500mg per week. My questions is for those that have used it for cutting (non-competitive):

Can water retention be minimized through a low-carbohydrate diet without using any anti-estrogens? Cheers guys.

I was running test enan/prop/cyp at 1000mg's a week with 50mg's of D-bol/ed for the last month of my cycle and lost 30lbs so it possible. I was also taking t-rex, lipo and clen on an all protein diet which consisted mostly of Metrx protein canned drinks. I forget the name of it.

I have used 500mg enanthate while cutting. the water retention disappears if you use ari and do cardio often. I actually put on some musclemass to, but very little.

Top Bottom