Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who here hangs out at Dunkin Donuts?

Yes, Waldbaum's parking lot seems to be the local hot spot here for 15 year old thugs...its cool when u kick shopping carts around...badass

me and my niggaz will sometimes hang out by the tanning salon. its mad fun cause you get lots of hot chicks there that i like to blaze and you also get lots of fruity dudes that we can laugh at. first we hit up da dunkin donuts to get us some super big coffee coolatas cause they mad good.

manny78 thinks cops hang out at DD because they are open 24/24 (which I think he means 24/7 LOL) so they have to check on the people working there to make sure they are allright. What do you guys think???

No im not a cop. Here in Jersey, atleast in my town there are always people at the dunkin donuts. Mostly people in their teens and twenties but sometimes older...Its weird. Sometimes they turn the parking lots into car shows...
If you drive by on like a sunday night during the spring it looks like a scene right out of the fast and furious.

JohnBlaze said:
me and my niggaz will sometimes hang out by the tanning salon. its mad fun cause you get lots of hot chicks there that i like to blaze and you also get lots of fruity dudes that we can laugh at. first we hit up da dunkin donuts to get us some super big coffee coolatas cause they mad good.

haha...cause they mad good yo.......you've been spending too much time beside those tanning rays my friend.

I've hung at strip malls where there's a Coffee Time and tons of souped up cars chilling in the parking lot, summertime of course.
I like walking thru the lot and just checking the cars/girls out. Then after 12 it's racing time.
Don't know if I'll be hanging out there this year, been there for a few years now, ppl there, altho cool, seem pretty materialistic.

Fucking A! My local Dunkin Doughnuts has a hangout of scumbags after midnight. I don't even go there anymore. DD is always calling the cops to get loiters out but they buy a cup of joe and claim they have a right to be there.

Nothing but dirt bags hang out at mine at night.

Don't hang out there but I am on the road all day and must stop for at least three of four coffee's a day.

Top Bottom