Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Psychological disorder with food?

Loobom

I am going through a stressful time right now, I'm even seeing a psychologist to deal with some life stresses. When I get stressed out I seem to want to cheat on my diet, like I eat fried chicken ice cream, and cookies/ cake. do you think this is a psychological disorder or do you think I'm just undisciplined with my diet and how do I fix this. My psychologist is obese himself and doesn't really care about me

Sounds like you have a psychological issue, you should try fasting to cleanse yourself

this type of thing is mostly found in females but it does happen with males too

it is a coping mechanism. it also could be from childhood, did your parents give you treats when you got stressed/upset over something to shut you up? then that is how you could have picked it up

I am going through a stressful time right now, I'm even seeing a psychologist to deal with some life stresses. When I get stressed out I seem to want to cheat on my diet, like I eat fried chicken ice cream, and cookies/ cake. do you think this is a psychological disorder or do you think I'm just undisciplined with my diet and how do I fix this. My psychologist is obese himself and doesn't really care about me

bro you should throw out all junk food from house

We know from the science the only way to cure junk food addictions like this is via fasting and avoiding them

Sort that out.

This is extremely common. Prime example is when a couple goes through a separation or divorce. You will see some people blow up and get fat while others lose a ton of weight. Major stress in our lives can lead to major changes in eating habits. Don't stress about the food part right now, just continue to work through your current life issues.

I think it would be psychological because you are looking for something quick and satisfying to take away from the stress that is keeping you down. Try to focus that energy into something else when you feel this way

Top Bottom