Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Low carb bulking

Asmode

I'm looking to bulk I only weigh 162 pounds and I am almost 6 feet tall which is super skinny for someone my height . What do you think about bulking but keeping carbs low let's say under 100 or 125 grams but taking most of my carbs around my workout would I still be able to gain weight without putting on any fat?

You can bulk with low carbs, go with 100 carbs all high GI like oatmeal and brown rice and bulk it

types of carbs matter greatly

amazingly brown rice and white rice for example might have the same calories and same carbs. but they are NOT the same because the brown rice has the nutritious grain included, and white has it removed.

the proof is brown rice takes 3X longer to cook :)

I'm looking to bulk I only weigh 162 pounds and I am almost 6 feet tall which is super skinny for someone my height . What do you think about bulking but keeping carbs low let's say under 100 or 125 grams but taking most of my carbs around my workout would I still be able to gain weight without putting on any fat?
Id recommend eating higher carb amounts. Youre going to have a tough time gaining with that strategy

Carbs are not bad...this keto shit kills me. If people learn how to use carbs correctly they are very beneficial in a diet.

As long as you’re eating clean carbs then you’ll be fine. It sounds to me like you’ve got a mental issue with gaining fat. I had this same issue and was literally scared of carbohydrates for years. After years of trial and error I’ve found out first hand that if you want to grow you’d better get comfortable with clean carbs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom