Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which is stronger

spitx67

Creatine monohydrate or creatine HCl? I want what will give me the best results. please share your opinions.

Gram per gran, HCL is “stronger”, there’s data showing it gets absorbed 60% better than monohydrate avoiding the water retention under the skin monohydrate is known for, needing less grams per serving and some people get uncomfortable stomach with it too, not with HCL. Hydrochloride is also more expensive. I’ve used both, I prefer to pay more for HCL, they are both as effective. \

Gram per gram, HCL is “stronger”. That’s because there’s data showing HCL gets 60% better absorbed than monohydrate. Which means 10g of monohydrate equals 6g of HCL. Both in they’re respective proper doses are as effective. Monohydrate seems to cause some stomach discomfort in some, not seen with HCL. Also, with monohydrate, people experience water retention under the skin which give them a “softer” or “puffy” look. Not seem with HCL because of better absorption. HCL is also more expensive.

Gram per gram, HCL is “stronger”. That’s because there’s data showing HCL gets 60% better absorbed than monohydrate. Which means 10g of monohydrate equals 6g of HCL. Both in they’re respective proper doses are as effective. Monohydrate seems to cause some stomach discomfort in some, not seen with HCL. Also, with monohydrate, people experience water retention under the skin which give them a “softer” or “puffy” look. Not seem with HCL because of better absorption. HCL is also more expensive.

SOME. Not all

SOME. Not all

That’s right. Research can show a lot of things but our bodies can be so different sometimes, that the only way to know for sure is to try it out yourself and see how your own body reacts to the compound. A pleasure to meet you, Steve. ✌️

Top Bottom