Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Keto diet

trusted56

[FONT=&quot]I know some of u have done the keto diet quite a bit. Me, never before. The headaches suck hopefully dont last too many days.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Anyone have any tips, good food options?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]i may have to invest in some sugar/carb free everything[/FONT]

I can't say that I have ever done the keto diet nor would I. I'm sure others here have though, and will give you some suggestions.

I know some of u have done the keto diet quite a bit. Me, never before. The headaches suck hopefully dont last too many days.

Anyone have any tips, good food options?

i may have to invest in some sugar/carb free everything

Me never too

my issue with keto diets are that they aren't really putting you into keto.. they also are highly misunderstood and pushed by social media grifters to sell programs. just cutting our carbs will not work long term so if that is what you are doing that isn't going to fly

if you were eating a shitty diet of coke, pizza, and donuts everyday, i could see it being a practical diet.. really anything would be better than that

the true principal behind keto is a diet rich in natural whole foods and high in fat, which is great. but that isn't what is happening with keto diets being pushed lol

My only advice is to do a quick 3 days water fast with salts. Much better than doing an induction phase for 2 weeks, fuck that. 3 days of no food will have your ketosis stix showing good color. Then, just maintain your low carb intake from there.

You don't always need to do fasts, but everyone complains about a week of keto flu. Just fast for 3 days, it's easier than you think especially if you have lots of fat on you. Keto flu lasts like 1 day at most when you just fast for 3. Plus that initial 5-10lb drop in weight will motivate you like nothing else. Just keep busy, go for easy walks, clean the house/car, etc.

Just be warned about your refeed. Don't overdo it and you will at most gain back only 4-6lbs of it due to food mass, water. Boom, you just saved yourself 1.5 weeks of getting into ketosis.

Top Bottom