Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blood work question

raycooper$

[FONT=&quot]Just finished a long cycle(22) wks. anyway I got my blood work done DURING my last wk. my LDL was high 162 and my HDL was low. my liver count was up and my doc. had my blood tested for Hepatitis and came back Neg. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Anyway I'm not to worried about my choleserol as my diet is very good and it always goes up a little during cycle. Is there anything I can take for my liver other than milk thistle. etc to help with recovery. will be getting more blood work done in 1 month.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Just finished a long cycle(22) wks. anyway I got my blood work done DURING my last wk. my LDL was high 162 and my HDL was low. my liver count was up and my doc. had my blood tested for Hepatitis and came back Neg. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Anyway I'm not to worried about my choleserol as my diet is very good and it always goes up a little during cycle. Is there anything I can take for my liver other than milk thistle. etc to help with recovery. will be getting more blood work done in 1 month.[/FONT]
Aside from your typical supps id use some glutathione if possible

your cholesterol levels will get fucked up on steroids, i don't care what the ignoranamouses online tell you who run gear year round

you are fucking up your heart on steroids. how much you fuck it up is dependent on how health you are overall. someone with bad heart health should never use steroids

now if you are healthy when you come off it should normalize. you should be using n2guard and never using steroids for that long

Milk thistle isn't nearly enough. You need robust liver and organ protection.

you need to go with dga organ st which is an all in one... milk thistle on its own is laughable... here is a link for what you need...

https://www.amazon.com/DGA-Nutraceuticals-Organ-ST/dp/B0762B5KBG

i agree

adc8953e2889e300a6bfa8a449e9416a.jpg

Top Bottom