Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bpc 157

RippedOG

I'd like to hear from any recent users of BPC 157 and the protocol used. I tore the tibialis anterior muscle in my leg while doing weighted walking lunges. I can barely walk and the pain sucks. Gonna try BPC 157 but would like jo hear recent results from others. Take care.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While BPC157 is beneficial for the recovery of joints, you would be much better off with Ostarine MK-2866+N2Joint RX + Nutrobal MK-677. Ostarine has a scientifically proven ability to drastically speed up recovery and healing after surgeries/injuries of joints and bones. In fact, in one study with mice, whose bones were broken, Ostarine would make recovery almost twice as fast.

Personally, I can tell that for many years I have been having some serious tennis elbow issues, which would not allow me to workout. In fact, the pain would sometimes get so intense, that I could not even open a door. During all those years nothing would help me. Then I have tried the stack of ostarine and N2Joint RX, and let me tell you that I was amazed with the results. My elbows got well rather fast, and now they feel like new.

Basically, thanks to this stack I was able to start working out with full force again. Therefore, I can personally vouch for the effectiveness of this stack. Wish I knew back than that I could also stack in there some Nutrobal Mk-677 for more enhanced results - who know, maybe my recovery would go even faster.

You could try BPC 157. The problem with peptides is trying to find the real thing. So many peptides on the market are fake.

If you want to try BPC 157, most people will use a dose of 200mcg per day for 4-6 weeks. Like I said though, it's going to be a bit of a crap shoot to try to find the real thing.

I personally would not use peptides. This is what I recommend for a supplement stack:
5 tablets n2joint rx from n2bm.com + 25mg ostarine from sarms1.com + 3-6g of a high quality fish oil per day
http://needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Health-And-Wellness/N2Joint-RX-p319.html
http://www.evolutionary.org/ostarine-mk-2866-anabolic-steroids/

This will actually help heal and repair your joints and ligaments, along with reducing pain and inflammation.

Thanks guys! I have a bottle of MK-677 which I started this morning. I'm about to order the Ostarine. I usually buy sarms from rui-products. Any experience with their products? I want to make sure I'm getting the real deal. Difficult to know what's real or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom