Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When will home entertainment DVD recorders be both dvd-r and dvd+r???

Sony is offering console recorders with up to 250 GB hard drives that do both dvd-r and dvd+r. They are the only ones at the moment doing so. Problem is price.....over $1000. :(

Any word on what the others are planning?

I am talking about console recorders here....not bomputer burners. :)

Demand Supply curve. I have the way things are going now DVD wont last that long with China's new D storage tech.

DcupSheepNipples said:
Demand Supply curve. I have the way things are going now DVD wont last that long with China's new D storage tech.
No surprise.....DVD has its problems but it will be the medium for the next 5+ years in my guesstimation.

The new technology will be stupidly high for a few years.

I couldn't count on people having a dvd player until this year. :)

I doubt China will go anywhere with any sort of DVD compitition until they fix their piracy problems which will never happen.

China is going to friggin bury us. Their economy is already 1/2 as large and growing like a weed. Four times as many people with growing numbers of engineering students while our numbers decline. Higher native intelligence and better attention to detail while enjoying greater productivity per worker.

Not to mention that our power elite owns substantial interests in Chinese manufacturing facilities.

Say hello to the new global superpower......China. Dateline......2012.

Testosterone boy said:
China is going to friggin bury us. Their economy is already 1/2 as large and growing like a weed. Four times as many people with growing numbers of engineering students while our numbers decline. Higher native intelligence and better attention to detail while enjoying greater productivity per worker.

Not to mention that our power elite owns substantial interests in Chinese manufacturing facilities.

Say hello to the new global superpower......China. Dateline......2012.

China is also teetering on distruction. They have to be very very careful.

Top Bottom