Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help from mobster GRIP

Marceliino

Yo mobster I see you on here now, why won’t you respond to my messages? Maybe I’m not PMing you right. But I had a question for you dude on grip strength. I was hanging out with this chick and I went to crack open some wine cooler and couldn’t get it open and she was laughing at me. I was embarassed how weak my grip was. Can you give me tips on improving ?

I'm not mobster, but if you want to improve your grip you have to do the grabbing exercises and squeezing hard.

I've had ONE Pm ever since being on this forum. It was 3 weeks ago and to do with board sponsorship (nothing to do with me so...)

You posted at 1212 and I was asleep so I doubt that you saw me online.

So there's two reasons why I didn't reply.

So here's the thing - I'm gonna guess right now you're doing ZERO for your grip (same as 99% of gym user) so my answer is.

DO SOMETHING.

I'm not gonna write out a routine etc (esp not for free - lots of time working vs zero reward). Plus I have ZERO idea what equipment you have access to.

So tell me what you got and I'll make 1-2 suggestions.

Start by looking up some exercises and include them in your routing. Also, stay away from gloves, wraps, etc. so you can build up your forearms and grip.

Top Bottom