Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Halotestin (fluoxymesterone)

Good article. I agree with the 4 weeks. Even though Halo is 1 of the few orals I have not done. I'dike to try it 1 of these dates. Good cycle layout too.

I could only survive 3 weeks on the stuff. it reminds me of superdrol X 5. worth trying but don't fall too in love cause you won't like running it for very long lol

One oral I've never tried Steve, but everyone I've talked to seemed to echo this sentiment. Was told even in lower does, over the course of a few weeks the lethargy gets brutal.
For those that can tolerate it though, sounds like it makes a great finisher for contest or stage prep.

I had no lethargy from halo. And at 20 Mgs a day I had insane strength gains . But only lasted 3 weeks. Never been so irritable in my life and cystic acne which I never get.

I had no lethargy from halo. And at 20 Mgs a day I had insane strength gains . But only lasted 3 weeks. Never been so irritable in my life and cystic acne which I never get.

that's because its 15-20X more androgenic than test.

imagine had you run halo as your first ever steroid how you would of felt, you would of been walking through walls

Top Bottom