Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

High Blood Pressure while on Test E and Deca

BrunoES

Hi guys, I ve recently measured my bp and it was 147/97, which is pretty high.. I am currently on a 500mg/week of Test E and 400mg/week of Deca (Nandrolone), I took all the salt off my diet, and started drinking 10L > of water/day, but I still want something else to rely on, since I am pretty worried, is there any meds that could help me? Thanks alot!

Hi guys, I ve recently measured my bp and it was 147/97, which is pretty high.. I am currently on a 500mg/week of Test E and 400mg/week of Deca (Nandrolone), I took all the salt off my diet, and started drinking 10L > of water/day, but I still want something else to rely on, since I am pretty worried, is there any meds that could help me? Thanks alot!

Besides blood pressure medication, you can go for natural supps. N2 Guard from sponsor here. Personally I take a teaspoon of Cayenne Pepper and mix it in a glass of very warm water. Drink that and measure your blood pressure 1 hour later. Works every time for me, and it is proven to strengthen the heart.

Good to hear this bro, gonna try it out. I also heard about Nolvadex, is that it? I would like to try natural stuff, but I am really worried so I would rather take some kind of medication PLUS the natural things

are you taking an AI? you are taking 900mg of shit that aromatizes into estrogen... you are bloating up and carrying water weight.

so yeah your bp is gonna go up, expect more side effects to continue to mount until you get your estrogen under control

I am going to assume this is a real post and your not trolling. Nolva has nothing to do with blood pressure ( not even close). If you are really worried about your BP, go see a doc and get is measured there. If it is high constantly, he will most likely prescribe you Beta blockers. The thing is, your BP, is from the gear your are using, unless you have some underlying heart condition. Since this is temporarily, you can easily control this with what I said above.

this is not a trolling post lol this is serious, i got my BP checked in a doc and now i measured it with my own bp checker, is this anti aromatase going to work or should I try the beta blockers?

I was assuming you were already taking an AI. Like steve mentioned above, high estrogen will cause an increase of blood pressure. You should have been taking that from the start. So go this route first and see if the decrease of water weight, decreases your BP.

why don't you give more information first before anything.

full stats. you seriously are running test + deca with no AI? is this your first cycle? i hope not because you are in for a rude awakening after cycle. deca raises progesterone. its very difficult to combat it, you won't like how you feel post cycle at all UNLESS you run the properly ancillaries and run them NOW.

again without knowing your whole story I cannot help you further except to say if you did need beta blockers then you shouldn't be running steroids to begin with. but i'm assuming that your blood pressure was fine before.. so common sense would dictate you need to get your water weight under control, hence you need an AI. but thats just the tip of the iceberg. notice what you are going through with that, but there is more going on in your body that you are not aware. and that will come back to bite you hard later on.

I am 211lbs 10% BF, 6'1, this is my second cycle.. i will have my AI (arimidex) on hands in matter of hours, now, besides it, what else should I do in your opinion? thanks guys! for real
PS: never had high BP, ever. it was always below 110 / 70

Top Bottom