Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sustanon

Stacemranger

Ok bros, I'm going to be taking Sustanon for my first injectable cycle. Done dbol only before. Seen great gains from the dbol but want to kick it up a notch. I've read that 250mg e5d is the way to go with Sus. Any suggestions? Also, how do you store sus? Does it need to be refrigerated or just room temperature fine? Also, any thing I should look out for in regards to the substance itself(example: cloudy HGH = bad). Thanks in advance and karma to all who help.

Stacemranger said:
Ok bros, I'm going to be taking Sustanon for my first injectable cycle. Done dbol only before. Seen great gains from the dbol but want to kick it up a notch. I've read that 250mg e5d is the way to go with Sus. Any suggestions? Also, how do you store sus? Does it need to be refrigerated or just room temperature fine? Also, any thing I should look out for in regards to the substance itself(example: cloudy HGH = bad). Thanks in advance and karma to all who help.

Room temp is fine, I would go 500mg/week, that gives you 2 250mg injections a week, monday and thursday is what I use. While some people claim decent gains on 250/week for a first cycle, I would go 500, 2 doses, nice consistant blood levels, and you WILL see gains from 500mg a week.

My first cycle was Sust 250 E6D and I had nice gains but I wish I would have at least made it to E4D. So whatever you decide is best for you between 4 and 6 day intervals will be good. Just remember to eat clean and lots of cals, get plenty of rest and you will do fine!
Room temp is good, if you are buying in amps, then I would not worry too much about the gear if you have a good source. Anyway, if it happens to be cloudy, I would toss it out!

indy69camaro said:
Room temp is fine, I would go 500mg/week, that gives you 2 250mg injections a week, monday and thursday is what I use. While some people claim decent gains on 250/week for a first cycle, I would go 500, 2 doses, nice consistant blood levels, and you WILL see gains from 500mg a week.

Especially since you already did a Dbol cycle, I agree. I would run Femera at 1.25mg ed with that also.

I took sust 250mg e5d/8wks for my first cycle and it worked great. I ate a clean diet, lifted hard and got plenty of rest. Gained a rock solid 15-18lbs. Very happy w/results. No sides at that dose other than some oily skin and a few zits. Nothing wrong with starting low/dose to see how you react IMO. Follow up w/pct and you'll be straight.
Also noticed that a drop of sust oil on the tongue tingles......like a numbing effect. :p

Next question is, I have seen no sides from the dbol that I'm taking now except for slight raise in BP, so would it be ok to run the dbol at the first of this cycle to give it a little jump start?

Stacemranger said:

The general advice, as per the literature in 2002/1 seems to be that 600 mg weekly of injection testosterone will not have a significant effect on CRP, PSA, cholesterol, etc in the short term (10 weeks) and significantly increases lean mass (study in NEJM, so its reputable).

250 mg sustanon x 10 weeks every third day seems reasonable to me.

Use 1500 iu of HCG two days apart halfway through the cycle, keep tamoxifen on hand, clomid for post cycle therapy (and HCG), and good luck.

NFG

Stacemranger said:
Next question is, I have seen no sides from the dbol that I'm taking now except for slight raise in BP, so would it be ok to run the dbol at the first of this cycle to give it a little jump start?

250mg sust mon&thurs 10 wks + 30mg dbol ED wks 1-6 is a good combo if this is your second cycle.

Just keep your nolva/clomid/hcg onhand for any sides/PCT and keep your water intake up. You'll start to see some results pretty quickly and by weeks 3-4 you'll be very pleased.

NFG123 said:
The general advice, as per the literature in 2002/1 seems to be that 600 mg weekly of injection testosterone will not have a significant effect on CRP, PSA, cholesterol, etc in the short term (10 weeks) and significantly increases lean mass (study in NEJM, so its reputable).

250 mg sustanon x 10 weeks every third day seems reasonable to me.

Use 1500 iu of HCG two days apart halfway through the cycle, keep tamoxifen on hand, clomid for post cycle therapy (and HCG), and good luck.

NFG

Should I do my injections every third day or just do them on the same day of each week? It would be eaiser on me if I could do them on the same days but if doing it every 3 days will really make a difference then I could figure it out.

Top Bottom