Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ssalex is powerliftingusa

musclehed275

Guys, powerliftingusa and ssalex is the same person, see how he baited everyone in with legit questions, then attempted to flame screwball, okie and bench monster....his typing is the same, grammer etc....And his flame was just like one of ssalexes! Plus, this powerliftingusa was never on the board, then all of a sudden he has 5 posts?

I thought the same thing. I accused him of it in replying to his flame. He is a prick, whoever he is, but I think you are right. I think he is SSAlexSS.

B.

Dont let that Idiot rattle you benchmonster! You and your partners are some beasts, and you bust your ass in the gym!! This idiot is quick to rip on lifters, but the funny thing is, we have never seen a pic of his narrow ass! hes an internet warrior! thats all...like before, we all will just ignore him, even if he picks another name, we can tell its him!

Thanks musclehead for pointing that out. I didn't even think bout that. I was wondering how that name showed up all of a sudden and he gave up sooo soon. we might wanna look if we see a new name somehow to try and get him again. THAT FUCKIN DICK.

get one of the mods, like spatterson to check his IP address, and compare it to SSAlexSS, if they are the same, its the same person

He has posted pics a while ago. He's fucking huge. Looks kinda like an asian Andy Dick with glasses, and a little bit of downs syndrome. I think they're on the training board somewhere.

I really thought the same thing, but did not want to say anything? He knew we would respond with that name and did a good job.....

Unless they do like deciever says checking his IP, theres not much we can do unless we can figure it out by his writting... kinda f'd-up up that we have to try to look through his name and figure out if he's a certain a$$ hole playing games :mad:

Musclehead,

I appreciate the kind words and compliments, I assure you the entire Okie Crew feels the same way about you. I should not have let him get to me, but I am in a hightened state of aggressiveness right now, and it does not take much to set me off. I know that I should just ignore him and he will go away, my wife told me the same thing.

I really got mad because he insulted my whole crew, and then insulted Hannibal too. I don't care if everybody likes me or not. Some people are going to, and some people are not, that is life. But I live by the creed that John Wayne espoused in "The Shootist" I will not be insulted nor slighted, I will not have a man put his hands on me. I don't do these things to others and I expect the same in return.

And those things go doubly for my family and friends. This board is a special place and it needs to stay that way. It is a way for people to meet and exchange ideas, and it is an excellent resource for less experienced lifters to mingle with guys who have been around for a while. When people mess with that, I take it personally. That will never change. But I will try and find a better way to deal with these kinds of people.

B.

umm....no...

asian ...andy dick? where on earth did you get this...?

i never posted a pic...conspiracy theories...

marty anderson is my name...is youd like to know...its pretty funny that you think im allex ss ...whoever that is...btw...

downs syndrome...?

you guys are good for a few laughs...

id like to see these pics of an "asian andy dick"...that is supposed to be me...pretty funny shit...

Top Bottom