Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long before Trenbolone Enanthate kicks in?

Falcon031

I just started my cycle with Trenbolone Enanthate of 300 twice a week. I don't feel any different and look the same.

I'm guessing from your question this is your first time running tren, so first I need to clarify, are you running 600mg of tren per week? If so, that is way too much by probably three times over. Tren enanthate starts working immediately, but starts reaching peak between 4 or 5 weeks for me.

No. You are not going to feel any side effects in a week....that won't start until about week 4. Right now you only have a tiny concentration in your blood plasma. I would highly recommend you cut the dose back starting at your next injection.

At that dose should be sweating the sheets at week 4, by week 5 should see body start to change,huge jump in sex drive, stronger, after that, out of breath easy, super strong, shedding fat and having problems maintaining a relationship for various reasons

Sent from my SM-S727VL using EliteFitness mobile app

600 mg of tren is ridiculous to start... but lets look beyond that... this is a BASIC question man... thats fine if you dont know the answer but its NOT fine that your using something like tren and dont even know something this basic... no way on earth you should be messing around with tren... its a long ester.. . you wont notice it until around 4 weeks in but like i said, you shouldnt be using tren if you dont know something this basic... thats not me being a dick, thats me knowing your in over your head

I just started my cycle with Trenbolone Enanthate of 300 twice a week. I don't feel any different and look the same.

No matter what you run you only just started it.

Top Bottom