Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supps for diabetes

Samalvey

[FONT=&quot]Hey everyone, I am fairly new to the working out regimen and I was wondering if you could help me out with something. I am twenty years old and I weigh approximately 220 lbs. My goal is to work out to gain a lot of mass as opposed to being cut with a lot of muscle. The only thing I am trying to figure out is what supplement I can use to do that. I have Type 1 Diabetes so whatever supplement I purchase has to be fairly low in carbs in by that I mean no more than about 100 because I do understand carbs are a main factor in gaining mass. However, could anybody give me any advice on what is best for me to get whether it be some sort of weight gainer or whey protein or something else that will help me gain mass. I am almost positive creatine is the exact opposite of what I want but then again I am in this forum for a reason. Anyways, if you guys could please help me I would greatly appreciate it.[/FONT]

I would strongly urge you to stay away from weight gainers and really protein powders too. Really what you should be doing is fine tuning your diet to get as much clean whole foods as you can safely do, and increasing your training to match. Why would you want to steer clear of creatine though. It should help you add muscle mass and fullness while still being incredibly safe.

type 1 diabetics do not produce insulin on their own so they have to inject it. this also means they have to monitor their bloods and when it gets too high take the insulin to get it down, and if it gets too low they have to eat to get it back up. it is a horrible roller coaster. the best thing you can do here is intermittent fast in a 16/8 hour window and eat in that window HEALTHY whole natural single ingredient foods. this is the most optimal way for a type 1 diabetic to eat

Hey everyone, I am fairly new to the working out regimen and I was wondering if you could help me out with something. I am twenty years old and I weigh approximately 220 lbs. My goal is to work out to gain a lot of mass as opposed to being cut with a lot of muscle. The only thing I am trying to figure out is what supplement I can use to do that. I have Type 1 Diabetes so whatever supplement I purchase has to be fairly low in carbs in by that I mean no more than about 100 because I do understand carbs are a main factor in gaining mass. However, could anybody give me any advice on what is best for me to get whether it be some sort of weight gainer or whey protein or something else that will help me gain mass. I am almost positive creatine is the exact opposite of what I want but then again I am in this forum for a reason. Anyways, if you guys could please help me I would greatly appreciate it.

Food will. If you MUST use protein use an Isolate.

Top Bottom