Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The best Gynecomastia surgeon in US

karutzi

Hey everyone, i have been looking to find the best surgeon for gynecomastia and i finally bit the bullet after doing tons of research. I checked out Dr Bermant from Virginia and thought his work was pretty good but i wasn't very impressed to tell you the truth. My brother lives out in Annandale VA so it wouldn't of been that bad to go get surgery from him but i decided to keep looking. I finally found Dr. Mordcai Blau and seen the type of results from the surgeries he's done and all i could say is wow. I paid more than Dr. Bermant was charging (i paid $6500 with local anesthetic) but i tell you i am not completely healed yet and i am amazed at the results of his hands. By far he has to be the best doctor for gynecomastia in the US and maybe the world. I got the procedure done on Thurs June 21 and im already back 5 days in at the gym. Im by no means doing heavy weight on the bench as i just has surgery but im doing light weights to maintain muscles mass until i feel i am completely healed. I have been going on long bike rides to maintain some sort of physical activity with no problem. The surgery on local was amazingly painless and actually fun to watch as you are talking to him the whole time about your surgery. You'll also be prescribed Vicoden 500mg (20pcs) for post surgery. All i all it is was a real breeze. One thing i did differently which you should all do no matter who you get your surgery from is get 2 orthopedic rib belts with velcro so you can wash one while you where the other and change them every day or other day if needed. They are so much more comfortable then the ace self adhesive wraps. I got them at a orthopedic store in the Bronx but you can get the same ones on ebay. http://cgi.ebay.com/FLA-ORTHOPEDICS...N-UNIVERSAL_W0QQitemZ5630417995QQcmdZViewItem

I am just really excited about this doctor he is very down to earth helpful and made my life 1000 times better (all you with gynecomastia know what it feels like going to the beach with bitch tits!) This doctor was a sculptor and a painter before he became a doctor. He knows all about proportions of the body and makes sure you will have optimal results from the surgery(minimal scaring, maximum removal of tissue but leaving enough to give the look of a normal nipple instead of sunken in hole). He makes one small incision under the nipple with combo of lipo if needed(i need excision of the tissue as i had alot of gland). I am going to take some more pictures next week at his office on thursday and i will post the before and after pictures then. If your thinking about surgery only go with the best. This guy has been doing gynecomastia surgery for 25 years! Check his site out at http://gynecomastia-md.com/ for other before and after pics. Later bros.

lol....i got all excited when i got email notification of a reply to this thread. I thought someone would have something interesting to add but i guess not. This is definately NOT Dr. Blau broski. Im just praising him because he got rid of my tits, something that really fucks with you when your aim is to look jacked.

Anyone from here ever get the procedure done from this doc? How'd u like the results?

Dr. Blau is the man when it comes to this surgery. I just had it less then 2 weeks ago and it already looks great. I did my research and he is without a doubt the best surgeon out there for gyno. Esp on bodybuilders!!!

stewfoo said:
OK the 7 post wonders pimping dr Blau. Time to officially call bullshit.....
Just trying to help some people out here bud, do you really think that so many known and unknown bodybuilders use him because he is not the best? Desmond Miller had his consultation the same time I had mine. You need to get a hobby other then trying to find "bullshit" posts.

Svengali said:
OK the 7 post wonders pimping dr Blau. Time to officially call bullshit.....

Dr.Blau is a good Surgeon. The doc's client list includes over a dozen IFBB pros and just as many models. Even his patient Dave Palumbo sings his praises. If there is anybody worth promoting, it is Dr.Blau
He is OK in my Book.

Last edited:
Big Rick Rock said:
Dr.Blau is a good Surgeon. The doc's client list includes over a dozen IFBB pros and just as many models. Even his patient Dave Palumbo sings his praises. If there is anybody worth promoting, it is Dr.Blau
He is OK in my Book.

Agreed! >>^

I totally agree with you guys, i don't who this guy was when i went in for a followup, but he was some huge jacked ass mofo with bitch tits(too many dbols?).

You see all different kind of people go to his office, and i would probably slam that blonde secretary....lol...she is so plastic

Hes a great surgeon, a good hearted guy and has one helluva a thick accent!

Top Bottom